Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: Needing a Mini in the worst way!!!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:46 pm 

Aight everyone, I am looking for another "Mini". It's been a year or so since I have had one to call my own and honestly it's getting a little depressing..lol.

With that said, Im looking for something cheap, but unlike most projects I like to start on I would like this one to run. This is gonna be my daily regardless of how good or bad it looks. If anyone has any leads to where one is cheap I would appreciate it greatly.

Not trying to be picky but I would love to have an Isuzu Pup, Mazda B-Series, Square body ranger....and so on.............PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!! I GOT PEOPLE TELLING ME THAT IM NO MINI TRUCKER NOW.........

Im located in Grayson, Ky 41143, willing to travel around 100 miles. I got some cash and items to trade on.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:29 pm 

I'm not sure what you consider cheap but I'm selling my truck and I'm open to offers. I'm gonna let it go a lot cheaper than what its worth because I NEED to sell it.

It is an 02 Sonoma, bagged on 20's. It is worth somewhere around 9k to 11k but money talks. Search for 02 sonoma and you'll find it. It is white, stepside, extended cab, with lime green flames and 20's.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:17 am 

Hey thanks for the offer and reply but that is way out of my price range. Im looking for something around a grand or less. I want something bone stock preferably.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:23 am 

hey man i got u a mini. i'm asking 2k for it but we can talk bout that. its a square 88 s10. primered blue on top and black on the bottom. new starter,fluids,tires,oil change,clutch etc. camero style wheels. slammed. 5speed. i can get u pics if u email me ur email. mine is theman[censored]00@aol.com or u can txt me at 615 420 0376

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:15 pm 

i got a hardbody
we can work something out on the price
if your interested

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:39 pm 

i got a ford ranger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:12 pm 

I've got a 1998 Chevy s-10 that I'm trying to sell if interested. I live in Brandenburg, KY. I have it listed on here. I'd like to get 2250 for it. It's already partly shaved up.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:37 pm 

hey bro i have a square body dime that needs some work if ur intrested man hit me up ill let it go for cheap my num is 1 574 528 1109

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:31 pm 

I have a 95 sonoma the third brake light and hood squiters are shaved the truck is painted all black primer. it has a grey tweed headliner and qforms kickpanels i really need to sell it quick ill take 1200 for it and i might can go down a lil lmk.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]