Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Starter Truck
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:22 pm 

Ok so my brother will be starting to drive here soon. He wants to get a truck and eventually put bags on it or find one already bagged. But he doesn't really know what to start out with and trucks aren't exactly my thing so I don't really know where to start either. So what is a good truck to start out with and what bag setup would be a good way to start. I don't care if it is a long answer or not I really don't know anything about this lol. Is there any pros or cons to certain trucks when they are modded like this? Like is there a difference to bagging a Nissan hardbody compared to an S-10 or something like that? Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:16 am 

Hey, i have a 98 S-10 2wd, it is black...windshield is cracked and there is one dent on the front fender. I think it is exactly what you are looking for. It runs great, it is a 5 speed and it has around 134,000 miles on it. I am looking to get $3300 for it. I am in Michigan though, not sure where you are. You can call me at (616)-218-7790 or E-mail me at mc1157@chartermi.net for pictures. Thanks - Justin.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:38 pm 

check out my nissan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:48 pm 

got a 89 Noma for sale cheap chipped static drop custom dash etc...anymore info check it out or hit me up....great daily and project truck...low mileage just needs minor things but like i said safe to drive everyday i do it now

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]