Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: body dropped s-10 for sell- good deal
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:53 pm 

im selling my body dropped s-10, its stock floored and frame was built by Kuztom Werkz, it and everything on the frame is fully painted, brand new 20's and tires, new grant custom front bumper, new fbi skin, new air lift 3/8 chrome vavles, new suicide door upper and lower control arms painted to match the frame, new fuell cell, shaved dash need to be finished, caviler bucket seats, chrome 5 gallon tank, air zenith compressor, custom iron cross tail lights, custom sub box made for the truck, new slam specialties bags, also extra set of doors come with the truck that are fully shaved, all truck needs is to be tubbed which i will do unless sell before i can, it does need a new bed, will throw my junk bed in though, it needs a grill and headlights. thats no lot to be up and driving a show ready truck minus a custom paint job. also the firewall and underside of the cab is a painted black to go along with the paint scheme of the truck.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:52 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Good looking set up but is the panhard bar or watts link missing? I only ask because even though the bars are staggered, it still looks like a parallel set up. Also, is the front notched for the tie rods?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:51 am 

yeah there is no panhard bar or watts link link, it is a parellel set up but the rear end does not move side to side, and yes it is notched for the tie rods up front, i still have to tub it up front for the 20's unless the person who buys it wants to do it .

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]