Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 25 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: POLL: The new MAUTOFIED COMMUNITY?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:15 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Yeah takes some getting used 2 but nice.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:58 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

[QUOTE=90stang] i said i didnt like it for the simple fact i new everything about the old way lol and i also liked the forums bein at the bottom on main page it was easier to veiw and see whats goin on[/QUOTE]

I know having the current forums on the main page was cool. I did like being able to see whats going on at a glance but I didn't like the fact that so much trash talking could be seen by new user on our front page. Thats the only reason why I took it off.

We are going to list all our Featured and New Listings for our auction site on the main page as well as on the category pages.

What would you guys think of posting the active forum topics on the main page minus the Brawl Room?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:38 pm 

There can be some real mean and nasty things said in the brawl room. I for one think that the first thing someone sees should not be that.My 12 yr old son likes this site so dont really want him seeing the mean things people say to or about others.I guess to answer you,I dont think that should be there on the main page.Whole lot more family friendly with out it there.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:16 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

i would say for us who are already members and have seen it the old way it dosent matter but yall are right having brawl room topics with trash talking all in them on the front page could potentially scare off a new user or sum1 with kids like GOTTASELLIT who has a real good point kids dont need to see sum of the brawl room stuff even though know its censered sum stuff gets through and the rest we can figure out besides brawl room they could go back on front i think

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:47 am 

at first i didn't like the new site cause it changed drasticly, its not like there were some changes, everything changed so it took some time to get used to and figure out but now that I understand it i think the new site is great. I would also suggest that u guys start the poll over cause u had it up wen the glitches and bugs were happenin which probably resulted in the NO's i bet if u put it up again it'll b better thanx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

[QUOTE=tonymazz1] at first i didn't like the new site cause it changed drasticly, its not like there were some changes, everything changed so it took some time to get used to and figure out but now that I understand it i think the new site is great. I would also suggest that u guys start the poll over cause u had it up wen the glitches and bugs were happenin which probably resulted in the NO's i bet if u put it up again it'll b better thanx [/QUOTE]

Thanks for your input Tony. I plan on running the same poll in a couple months and then compare data. It should definitely be a better percentage. Thanks again and welcome!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:32 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

How would you guys feel about this --- there has been talk about peole liking the forums attached to the home page of Mautofied.com. I feel, as others do about all the crap that goes on in the forums shouldnt be on the home page. IF<----notice BIG IF --
any of the forums go back to the Mautofied.com home page, it would be the category topic "MAUTOFIED.COM LISTINGS." However I am still unsure and would have to weigh the pros and cons.

In my opinion, that (Mautofied.com Listings) is the only category I could possibly see being on the front page. All other categories would be left here, in the community.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:49 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

That might help prevent people re listing to get exposure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:46 am 

i think that sounds good

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:37 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

BUMP.. I will close this poll the Friday, the 27th (2 weeks from the start of this poll).

If you havent voted, please take the time to do so..

Thanks

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 25 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next