Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Prices?
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:29 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I've been on this site for a while now, and I've seen some major miscalculations in ppls prices.... Like someone putting 150k in an s-10 or a lift kit that costed 12k........ If anyone sees any funny adds post the link to this I'm fly to Florida and could use some good laughs

Post subject: Re: Prices?
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:53 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

If you look @ about 75% of the adds they make you laugh ..............................

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just saying :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:44 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Haha no I agree I just saw that s-10 truck that says hot wheels on it selling for like 22 k and it's like 10 years old and says could use some body work and paint...... Lol

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:20 pm 

apparently that is josh smiths old truck...
supposively stories say that there is a hot wheels toy truck modeled after it, also that truck was the one in a wedding show a couple years back...either way that is stupid pricing

kinda curious how a nothing extravagant 96 s10 with a v8, bagged with generic 20's is now worth $16,000
or how every honda is worth $12000 cuz it has a b16 or something..but 98% of sellers have not a single receipt, or anything saying it has anything done to it..

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:04 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

How about when they say "All it needs is paint. Won't take much". Lol.
When is the last time you could get a cheap (yet proper) paint job?

IF THE VEHICLE NEEDS SOMETHING THAT "WON'T TAKE MUCH TO FIX" THEN EITHER DO IT OR DROP THE PRICE ACCORDINGLY!!!! :twisted:

I'm sick of hearing it. I can almost understand pricing something just a little high that does not need ANYTHING to be right (just for the fact that most of the world right now seems to be such cheap a$$es that they all want something nice for free). Everything is negotiable, but when you put a perfectly reasonable price on something that is ACTUALLY worth it, noone wants to offer close to it. Atleast maybe if you price a little high, you can get reasonable offers CLOSER to what it's really worth or expected.

And yeah, on the old Civics for $6k or more, Lol. Personally, I'm starting to think that having a Honda with the original engine must be against the law or something. 99% are "swapped". Good luck with that line when they don't have any kind of receipts or proof that it was done right, or the donor engine has legitimate mileage. People must love buying other people's "projects".

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:13 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Here's one:
http://www.mautofied.com/1998-Honda-hat ... 100463455/

14 year old Honda with an 11 year old engine.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:35 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Dude the camper is totally KOOLSVILLE !!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:18 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Why would someone want a $9k hatch when they could have this (atleast he documented the entire build and can prove what was done AND I'm SURE it's a whole helluva lot more car than the hatch could ever be).
http://www.mautofied.com/1991-Nissan-30 ... 100431727/

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:50 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Ohhhhhh I got one, I was looking at this awhile back, http://www.mautofied.com/1991-Nissan-24 ... 100488018/ He says he has OVER 18k invested and CAN NOT be built for the price HE now finally posts ( he had the infamous $1 ) $7500? for a 240sx with a KA24de I can call Zerolift and convert my 86 300zx N/A to a VG30DETT ( Z32 Engine ) and trans, Ecu, etc etc for 2600 thats with a mild build.. Plus my brother just went to the auction and bought a 92 240 that has a mod sheet that fills up the hood for 1800.. Come on, I guess the 15k was for the fuel he added everyday since it "was" a daily driver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:47 pm 

its gotten to the point where its not funny anymore, just annoying! Your 99-02 z71 is not worth $16,000 -$18,000 people on here are stupid!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next