Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Funny ads
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:57 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

http://www.mautofied.com/1998-Acura-TEG ... 100440296/
------------------------------------
NO AC (has AC bracket and room for AC if were to attatch it)
poor mans type r engine specs: gsr block(b18c1) with b16a head
type r oil pump
type r water pump
(not sure what one just see the stamp on it. DEF not stock or stage 1.. hard to push in)
Syncromesh Transmission Oil
not sure of aftermarket speakers
Wires for system ran
Headunit Bluetooth,cellphone,wma,mp3,cd's and data dvd's,Iphone hook up/usb hookup
Remote for headunit
JDM Gauge cluster (kilometers)
JDM airbag delete
JDM (black red stitch) Shift Boot

Does any of that make sense?
No A/c? Are thier people that still belive removing the a/c will make your street car faster? Usually just turning it off turns the compressor pully into a big idler pully.
$14k for a boosted B18? How about an H22 or 24? Maybe that would get closer to that price.
Are the Typre R oil and water pumps really that special? Really?
Deciding on what clutch is in your car takes more than just "how hard it is to push in the pedal and a "tag".
Never heard of Synchromesh tanny fluid. Maybe Redline or something that helps lube the synchros better, but no synchromesh fluid.
Basically it has a radio in it, and it has blue tooth. As far as any other info concerning the radio, no info.
Kilometers.....try explaining that to a cop when the new owner gets pulled over.
...and again, since when is JDM a company manufacturing parts? If you have a "steering wheel" that caused you to delete the bag, then you post the brand of the wheel. Simple as that.
Shift boots are not JDM or anything else for that matter. It's just a boot.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:21 am 

GM Syncromesh trans fluid, it's a GM deal

Also, the Type R oil pumps do tend too flow better.

Back too the GST, it's got a toasted compression ring, very rarely do these cars lose all compression and it be the valves, if they are down in valves, the white smoke like mad.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:03 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

GM Synchromesh fluid. I'm sure that's a good selling point. Not.
I can say I piss high octane, and would be willing to piss in the gas tank when someone comes to buy it. Lol.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:40 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Synchromesh tanny fluid, (i thought) was put in to help the syncro's that are grinding to to not?????? like i said thats what i heard but you can take that with a grain of salt, but a 98 teg thats not even a type-r and pretty much full of ebay crap is not even worth 7k let alone 14k

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:43 am 

check this add out
http://www.mautofied.com/1996-Ford-Rang ... 100508158/

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:55 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

lowgear wrote:

Mini Truck cover truck === Seems legit !!! :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:09 am 

http://www.mautofied.com/1967-Cadillac- ... 100499769/

Love the Cadi! This guy knows EXACTLY who his audience is! :lol:

Selling or trading my 1967 Hardtop sedan deville. I bought the car two years ago from a dude in Iowa. I picked it up at the Rust Revival in Wayland, MO. Way cool. Not sure where to start, This thing is a blast to drive and gets tons of attention.
Shortly after i bought it i pulled the 429 and replaced all Gaskets except the heads. It ran excellent, just leaked all over the place. All gaskets and seals are new along with new timing chain and gears, rebuilt oil pump, new fuel pump, new points, plugs, wires, cap, and rotor. New rear main seal, Rubber not rope. New trans seal. New water pump. New intake gaskets...like i said, everything but the heads.
Air suspension consists of two 480's, 8 gallon tank, square d pressure switch, Slam re7's all around, and 8 smc Valves, and a ten switch box. All works the way it should.
Car runs and drives awesome. Lots of power, and the 400 trans shifts killer. Someone converted it to a tall floor shifter, i added a vintage Pabst tap handle. 20 gallon RCI aluminum fuel cell in the trunk. Gas gauge, and speedo still work. I took the car on a 500 mile round trip to St. Ignace last year and it never skipped a beat. Car is pinstriped a bit all over. Interior is still in nice original condition with tweed and vinyl seats. The headliner is absolutely flawless.

DISCLAIMER- This is not an s10, cavalier or honda civic. It's rusty, loud, and huge. It has no heat, But the hole in the floor where the shifter is will warm you up. It has no AC, but it has windows, they go down when you're hot. Your prissy girlfriend isn't going to like it. There are no linear actuators. The stereo sucks, and no there aren't any subwoofers. Even with new gaskets, it marks it's parking spots. It's a 429 cadillac, not a 350. No it wont lay on 24's, and it shouldn't either. If you have a popped collar, a sideways hat, or a tribal band tattoo, the price of the car increases drastically.

I AM WILLING TO TRADE!................but.......here's my conditions...i will consider any and all offers but im looking for something unique or different. I love mid 50's gm stuff, old VW's, Mini's, sport bikes, static dropped stuff, verts, anything could float my boat at this point. I have plenty of old projects to work on, its time someone else had fun with this old girl! The odds of me coming to you are slim. Email me @ 1radcad@gmail.com with your number and your offer if not on here. Hit me up on FB for more pics, but dont be creepin.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:32 pm 

http://www.mautofied.com/2000-Ford-F250 ... 100508790/

how about this guy?its not muddy any more,its all cleaned up...and comes with dixie horns

this is also a double listing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:14 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

DieselFON wrote:
http://www.mautofied.com/1967-Cadillac-Deville_Classic-Cars/listing/100499769/

DISCLAIMER- This is not an s10, cavalier or honda civic. It's rusty, loud, and huge. It has no heat, But the hole in the floor where the shifter is will warm you up. It has no AC, but it has windows, they go down when you're hot. Your prissy girlfriend isn't going to like it. There are no linear actuators. The stereo sucks, and no there aren't any subwoofers. Even with new gaskets, it marks it's parking spots. It's a 429 cadillac, not a 350. No it wont lay on 24's, and it shouldn't either. If you have a popped collar, a sideways hat, or a tribal band tattoo, the price of the car increases drastically.

Simply Hilarious :lol:

P.B.K

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2