Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Common sense???
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:52 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Does anyone out their who actually wanna trade have it? When u offer someone a trade for a car lets say 50,000 and car is worth 30 why the hell would anyone do that, and say its just worth trying, let's be real NO ONE WOULD EVER DO THAT stop dreaming get real if u don't have the money don't waste peoples time

Post subject: Re: Common sense???
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:35 pm 

Everyone here already knows this. You have been on here about as long as me so of all people this should be nothing new. Stop posting every three days about it!!!!! Your are not on here to be drama queen, this is for trading and selling cars.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:15 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Hahaha I think it's funny coming from the guy who has had 188 offers and still has the jeep.....

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:19 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Common Sense == Mautofied ........................................ NOPE !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:32 pm 

Well I think it's funny coming from a guy who complains on everyones post about putting them in the wrong section and you still do. Also how many threads have you made in the last month saying the same thing? At least I can get offers on my jeep. You have two offers mainly because your a tool, you b**** about everything on mautofied, and everyone despises you.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:29 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Funny that u say I complain about ppl posting in wrong sections cuz not once have I ever done that and sorry not everyone has a lot of money to trade for nice things.... A lot easier when u got something not worth much....... Sorry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:13 pm 

It's funny that you say that but oh well your still posting in the wrong place. On a different note that's my toy somewhat like your motorcycle. This is the Internet and you know nothing of what I own if it's not on mautofied. I'm pretty sure a new Benz would never be under my listings. Why? Because its a waste of money to buy a new stock car and post it on a site for modified vehicles. But good luck finding anything close to what you have on here haha. Besides the fact your still a huge tool and most others who have read your posts and comments would agree.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:51 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Do u need a binky? And I'm pretty sure everyone would agree ur another one of thos ppl that posts their shit up gets a billion offers yet never trades cuz they just waste everyone's time and wants to just have it out their have fun wasting time

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:29 am 

You got me haha that's why every single vehicle I have put on mautofied has been sold or traded. Your truly are ignorant and oblivious to how much of a jacka** you come off as. Maybe if you would take some of that big money you have an pay for a listing instead of taking the free ones you might get offers. Then maybe you wouldn't have to b**** on the forum every week with a new post in the wrong place!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:26 pm 

not everyone goes to a dealership and take a pic of a car and says they own it to get views on his s**t... get a life you f***ing loser

Last edited by 99ranger on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next