Post subject: Re: WANT TO BUY CUSTOM MOTORCYCLE
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:52 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

cnote05300 wrote:
Redirwol1 wrote:
cnote05300 wrote:

PS- Get over yourself.

Thats a little over board, and ballsy to say to an admin.. gees.

hes a moderator.

And that makes him no different from anyone else. He wants to be pompous, he can be called out for it.

BTW, isnt everyone on here a mod of some sort?

Whats funny is i see three people on here that have replied that have a BIG STAR beside they're reply that means that they are DIFFERENT than everybody else.... But i see no star next to your name????? guess your not a MOD huh????

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:21 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Actually Chris, he is an Admin as well as a Moderator. Also I want you to know that I cruise the Forums quite often and when people bring attention to themselves I take a look at their posting history to do a random quality check. I noticed that you removed and re-posted your 2004 Honda CBR 600RR on 5-21-2010. I find it disheartening to say the least that a member of our site of nearly 2 1/2 years would blatantly violate one of our most enforced posting rules. Was Bradley being pompous? Perhaps he was. I can see where you would think that. It is perfectly ok to have cash and let everyone know that they are looking for a good deal. In this economy it wouldn't be far-fetched to find someone looking to get out from underneath a bike payment they can no longer afford. Even if that means they lose their shirt in the process. A huge loss is better than a repo any day of the week. We do have several Moderators and Admins that post to the Forums on a regular basis but that does not mean everyone is a "mod of some sort".

BassLake: In response to your inquiry, No Admin would ever be permitted to lock someone's account or ban them from the site simply because they did not like that they were told to "get over yourself". As far as the lawsuit stuff goes cnote05300 has been a member for over 2 years, has placed no less than 29 listings and has never paid anything to post an ad with us. None of us has a "right" to be here. Mark D. has the ultimate say as to who can be here and who can't. For anyone to say anything different would be like saying that if someone came to your house and you invited them in, then it gets late and you ask them to leave so you can go to bed and they refuse, they can sue you because they have a "right" to be in your house? Probably not. Also for instance you pay for your license to drive but if you get into trouble with the law they can take your license away regardless of how much you paid for your license. A license to drive is a "privilege" NOT a "right". Same thing with Mautofied.com. Even if he paid a lot of money to post his listings with us. If he breaks the rules, then we can lock his account regardless of how much money he has paid. For us, it's not about how much money you spend with us. We appreciate every one of our members. Even members who do not share our viewpoint on certain topics.

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:31 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Man pat, you really know how to put it into words............ ;)

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:40 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Maybe he was being a little pompous, but I dont think it was intended to look down on anyone. If it was a constant thing, then maybe I'd say something but, Geez, we are all adults here. No reason to get all bent out of shape. After all, he just said what we all think. We all want to find the BEST deal. We all want to find someone with the gem who is in need of cash! It's what WE do. So Twizted, if I see anything, I'll shoot it your way. Would a bike with a rebuilt title be ok? Bc i have a buddy who rebuilds crotch rockets and he usually has a hell of a deal on stuff!

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:18 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

if youre so upset that people cancel and relist items, maybe you and your legion of moderators can find a better way to organize these listings so they actually get views. Yes, ive cancelled and relisted. I thought the bike was sold, so i removed it and the buyer backed out. Think im lying? prove me wrong. ;)

Its no secret to anyone that the search feature on this site is about as organized as a plane crash. Its also obvious the paid listings are seeded, with proper reasoning, but in my 2.5 year tenure on this site, do you know how many listings ive actually sold? 0. Do you know how many times ive been stood up, put through bs, and dealt with immature kids trying to sell their parents stuff? Thousands. had one this week. to the point where i had asked off work to make a 4 hour drive, and guy disappeared. Sorry, until this site gets its act together, im not dropping coin on premium listings.

Im a member on several different car/bike forums and they all view this place as a joke. If you want to people take you and your site serious, then you need to either put your staff to work or hire better people. When you get online to look for a vehicle, and the search turns up nothing, the "categories" are a joke at best, and the site constantly logs you out, theres grammar errors everywhere, youre not going to get many people serious about selling.

Since youre so awesome at finding personal info through listings, you can dig up my email address if you want me to tell you how to actually make this place profitable. If you disagree with me feel free to prove me wrong.

call me out, say what you want, ban me, whatever. Do some resarch on yourself and see that im speaking the same thing everyone else is. the same reasons people use craigslist instead of a site with the potential to be ten times its size. When you get ready to run a legitimate business, let me know and ill teach you how. Til then, ill keep relisting the shit out of my cbr, and arranging meetings with 16 year olds that will never happen.

good day.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:30 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

PS-that pop under ad with mike rowe for ford is REALLY fucking annoying.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:32 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Wow ...........

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:34 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Dont act like daddy just hit mommy at christmas dinner. I just said exactly what the rest of the world is thinking.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:54 pm 

[ ] didnt jest
[x]jested

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:16 pm 

Sounds like someone needs "a tissue to wipe away those alligator tears"..I cant sell my bike...whhhaaaa..

and by all the insults youve dissed out to other members and the site in general...Do us all a favor and GTFO

when you do sell your bike, for whatever that stock pos is worth to you (and I wouldnt pay $6K for something id be embarassed to take out of the garage..Thats probably why it has low miles), invest in something where your DB genes cant taint society, which im sure nobody points and says "look at that cool motherfucker" anyway. So buy a minivan this time around.

BTW if you still want that vagisil and those clear corners pm me.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 31 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next