Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 24 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: the best way to not sell a car/truck
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:31 am 

Why do people post pictures of them doing burnouts while trying to sell a car/truck. It just shows everyone that you don't take care of your ride. Another one is when these stupid people say it is hooked up for NOS but has never been sprayed... Do you think we are stupid like your gonna spend 300 to 800 bucks on a kit and not use it... We all know that most people do these things but when buying a car I would rather not think about it. Well i am done with my rant thanks for reading and have a good day...

Post subject: Re: the best way to not sell a car/truck
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:34 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I POSTED A PIC OF MY FRIENDS TRUCK DOING BURN OUT CONTEST AT THE 4X4 JAMBOREE, IT JUST GIVES A CHANCE TO SHOW OFF WHAT IT CAN DO. BUT I ALSO ADDED THAT WAS BEFORE , ITS BEEN ALL REDONE SINCE THEN. SWITCHED FROM AUTOMATIC TO 6 SPEED , BUT ITS NOT A NORMAL TRUCK IT WENT FROM A V10 TO A CUMMINS , SO HE DONE ALOT OF WORK TO IT.

A FRIEND OF MINE BOUGHT A NOS KIT FOR HIS BIKE AND NEVER USED IT, JUST BOUGHT IT FOR LOOKS AND MAKE PEOPLE WONDER.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:30 pm 

always gotta be somebody out there..........lol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:23 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Or better yet , what is up with the people who take pictures of just the doors (on the outside)or like the rim? IF your trying to sell the vehicle take a *&%$#@ picture the right way..... And then theres the &$$%@ that want to post a pic of 1/3 of the vehicle in the shot with their ugly &#$%!@ wife half naked leaning on the piece of &#$%@. I know that putting a naked chick in your listing gets people to look at it. But come on people.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:52 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Also, the people who make two or more different Accounts and try to sell the same vehicle on each of them.......

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:30 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

lol i love you 99ranger im glad someone said something about this. People are so in need of some common sense. My favorite is about the nos, he put it on there for looks lol :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:31 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I know right? I could see putting a bottle or something for just looks , but a whole system? lol. Thats like putting a million dollars on your fireplace mantle and saying Im not going to spend any of it Its just there for looks....... Please.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:00 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

N8dawg wrote:
Or better yet , what is up with the people who take pictures of just the doors (on the outside)or like the rim? IF your trying to sell the vehicle take a *&%$#@ picture the right way..... And then theres the &$$%@ that want to post a pic of 1/3 of the vehicle in the shot with their ugly &#$%!@ wife half naked leaning on the piece of &#$%@. I know that putting a naked chick in your listing gets people to look at it. But come on people.

well it was your moms idea to pose naked in front of the 79 Camaro.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:04 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

:shock: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:00 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Thats real mature......

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 24 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next