Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: People who dont respond to trade offers or questions
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:41 pm 

Slapnuts1975 wrote:
I traded a 53 ford I paid 2 grand for and did a couple quik trades and got a 2005 Magnum on 22's. Never say never. Ive traded cars that Ive had near nothing into for other things worth alot more and got cash on top. You just have to know how to work a deal.

Couldent agree more,the dakota I have now started as a set of 20" wheels w/o tires.lol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:10 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

BassLake wrote:
alright well people need to actually read the add, i have strickly what im looking for and people offer me the complete opposite, sorry im on here to trade not to waste my time and serioyusly be realistic no ones ever gonna trade a 15k car for a 10k car w/ out cash ppl just waste time

Yea, but just because someone has a car priced at $15k doesn't mean that everyone thinks it's worth that. I have seen several vehicles on hear 'over' priced and they are still on here. For instance, I saw a Dodge Dakota on here for $50,000 and I am sure everyone knows the one I am talking about. So, based on your logic, if someone offers him $10,000, they would have to add $40,000 cash? Sorry, but pricing a vehicle is subjective. A vehicle is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:50 am 

i'll respond to questions about what i'm selling. But if someone is offering me something thats not even close to what i'm asking for, then yes i will ignore it. Not worth my time to write a response when its clearly stated in the ad what i would consider for a trade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:33 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

[quoteYea, but just because someone has a car priced at $15k doesn't mean that everyone thinks it's worth that. I have seen several vehicles on hear 'over' priced and they are still on here. For instance, I saw a Dodge Dakota on here for $50,000 and I am sure everyone knows the one I am talking about. So, based on your logic, if someone offers him $10,000, they would have to add $40,000 cash? Sorry, but pricing a vehicle is subjective. A vehicle is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.
][/quote]

Thats honestly just being stupid, obviously its for cars that are around what they book for and not the bull shitters,

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:46 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

BassLake wrote:
Thats honestly just being stupid, obviously its for cars that are around what they book for and not the bull shitters,

Yea, but there is a lot of bs'ers on Mautofied. You can tell by some of the ridiculous prices. There are tons of vehicles on here priced outrageously. And, people think just because a truck/car has been in a magazine, it adds thousands of dollars to the price. But, it all comes down to how much someone is willing to spend.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:41 am 

The world was built on the trade system...Someone out ther has what u want and visa-versa...sometimes u gotta trade down to trade up..if u know how to trade it will work out...But always comment on a offer...dont ignore them

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:06 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

I agree with shopro, its all in how u trade, i know it sounds dumb but most of the time u trade down to trade up, u just have to know how to work it

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2