Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: anybody with info on cocainegsxr
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:47 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

i have a s10 that i just got on a trade from a guy named jason romanstine. it started out as a trade of my dodge for his s10 for a night as a test run and we were gonna meet back the next day to swap titles. i wanted to trade back vehicles instead of titles the next day for the fact that i realized that i needed a daily driver instead. well he flipped shit and we didnt meet back up. its now almost two months later and i still have no title and am not driving it. i have put in a new fuel cell, done some motor tuning, some work on the presentation of the air stuff in the bed, and put an alarm and door popper kit on and some other little stuff (about 500 dollars worth). he told me that he built the s10, but by lookin at his seller history i found that he traded a civic for it. i realize that i should have done more research in the beginning and im not a child, i dont need a lecture on what i should have done or should do, because i have explored my options to the fullest and i know what i can do without having to involve a lawyer/money i dont have. all im asking is for any information on the person who had the s10 before jason. i have included the civic he had that he traded for the s10 and a pic of the s10. so if you know the person who built this s10, or you know the person who traded an s10 for this civic or so on, please contact me with their number or name so i can find out if jason even has the title to the s10 because so far he has lied a few times. im doing everything i can to avoid the cost of a lawyer and to avoid hunting him down and going to jail, so any information on this subject would help very much. thanks

Attachments:
jasons10.jpg
jasons10.jpg [ 18.92 KiB | Viewed 2210 times ]
jasoncivic.jpg
jasoncivic.jpg [ 11.29 KiB | Viewed 2210 times ]

Post subject: Re: anybody with info on cocainegsxr
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:20 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

OK, no smart ass remarks .......

Go to the DMV or find a cop and give them the VIN to the truck, all the info will come back on who's name it's in. Hopefully then you can track down some paperwork on it. Good luck !!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:07 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

if nothing is wrong you can probably file for a abandoned title. i dont know the laws in your state but i know people that have done it here

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:05 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

abandoned title is what im leaning for... i had a cop friend of mine run the temp. plate number and it came back to him, but you dont have to have a title to get a 45 day plate in sc, just a bill of sale. but someone sent me a private message with a number of the previous owner of the s10 so im gonna give him a call. thanks for all the help :)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]