Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: Mike1 Not a Scammer but still a POS..
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:49 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Mike Guillot

He is actually a member of my local forum and I called him a friend.

Also known as "mike1" Is a huge piece of shit. We made a deal to trade my truck for his car because I had a baby and needed a 4 door. I've done countless business deal involving cars and never had 1 problem. I've always been honest and to the point. So while on an impluse I decide if were gonna trade then lets get it done.

I talk to mike on the phone at work one day for about an hour everything was good. So I say lets do this and try to set it up for sunday. on sunday he says he cant make it so I say I will sacrifice and come all the way to him after I get off work one day he agreed. He would never give me a for sure date.

So after a week of dealing with excuses I check his recent offers on his car on mautofied to see that someone left him an offer stating something to the sort of "Hey, I sent the extra pics. Get back to me i'll check my inbox after I get off work at 11" So here I am thinking WTF? we had a deal and hes setting up deals with other people?

So I ask him about it and he gets upset saying he already bought an SUV and didn't need it, Being an honest man I expect the same and took his word on it. He made some BS story about him going out of town untill friday so that bought him time. I had been calling him over and over, leaving detailed voicemails with contact numbers to reach me. He must have screened 100 calls after we agreed to deal. The whole time his mautofied said he had logged in numerous times each day. He "claimed it to be his wife"

Getting a little worried I made contact with said other party in which I was informed he infact had set up a deal with them also. My wife really wanting this car, I figured if I could get the trade first everything would be well.

Since we already agreed to trade, I washed my truck, got it all cleaned out, got my title and ready to do the trade. Back and fourth on mautofied With him I asked for his address so I could come right after work and he said ok and gave it to me.

Then he started giving me the excuse that he doesnt know when he will get off work yadda yadda, So I tell him hes 200 miles away from me that my driving time, he will be home and if he isn't that I didn't mind waiting. So I pretty much sacrificed and worked my way around all his excuses.

I leave after work (tried calling him to which they got screened again) leaving detailed message again. Told him I was on my way, if he wasnt there I'd wait ect. So after I'm already 2/3 the way there I get a message saying to not come that the car isn't going anywhere.

So here I am doing everything in my power already 2/3 the way there and he calls it off? That puts me out of all that gas in my heavy ass truck and my time. (I have to open my shop at 6am)

He is a LIAR and Backstabber. Can NOT be trusted! BUYER BEWARE !!!!

Post subject: Re: Mike1 Not a Scammer but still a POS..
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:44 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Cool story .................................... :roll:

So if he is giving you the runaround and not being 100% then why keep pressing the deal ?? And 100 phone calls ?? That borders on stalker in my opinion !! Hey, he made a deal with you, found a better deal with someone else and was such a BIOTCH that he simply couldn't say no thanks, IT HAPPENS !! ITS MAUTOFIED !!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:30 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Not literally 100 calls but still, As I said I was trying to get it for my wife. going around all his excuses to try an keep him from fucking me over. Simple fact is if he didnt wanna do it or if he wanted to trade someone else, we're grown ass men he could have just told me and everything been fine.

Fact is he shouldn't have been shady and lied and just been up front. would have saved me time and money but oh well, 275 miles isn't much to find out what a "Friend" is worth.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:52 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

As much as he was "Dragging his Feet", I wouldnt have made the Trip at all. Just my 2cents...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:55 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

I know. I just wanted to get it for my wife she really wanted it. plus he was a "friend" and had agreed.

EDIT; While im still on an inpulse, I'll look at all offers but will entertain 4 doors. luxury, 4 door trucks, big wheel SUV's. maybe even something lifted.

Or if you want it cash, instead of giving a big number to be talked down from.. i'm giving 6k firm. thats my bottom dollar.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:41 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

WOW wtf really well where should i start? maybe you need to fucking sit here and tell everybody about the text messages and shit before you talk. I work for a living and some people dont understand when i tell them i will call or text them when i can get free?? I work maybe 8,12,16hrs a day and for somebody to talk shit on here. You know its not even worth it. I will tell everybody one thing he did send me a message tonight letting me know that some other fucking scammer on here is trying to sell my car and i did THANK him for it. Maybe next time people need to think before they post!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:33 pm 

Well at least you didnt have a guy call you, set up a date, called the night before and said he was coming, i took off work and sat around my house all day for a no show, i make right at 25 dollars an hr, it was on sat so it would have been 8 hrs of over time. so not only did he waste my time,he cost me money. and he wont answer his phone or anythink.....

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]