Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: BAGBOY89 selling yamaha r6 with no title
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:06 pm 

bagboy 89 "Tyler Ward" is on here trying to sell a 2008 Yamaha r6 that he claims has no title. i traded the bike to him for a truck that he claimed was in excellent shape. the reason the r6 has no title is because i have it in my possession. he said he would send some more parts for the truck he had since i got the shit end of a deal we worked out. i told him i would send him the title when he sent what was owed to me from the trade unlike he stats you CANNOT apply for a lost title for the bike being it is registered in my name.i noticed after i told him i was gonna take further action against him he marked it as sold, so if you have purchased this bike from him i strongly advise you to make him come through on his end of our deal because i have told him if i dont have a tracking number by 6pm monday 8/1/2010 i will be filing a report to get the bike back and return this truck to him. if whoever has purchased this bike would like more info please feeel free to contact me

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]