Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Watch Out for these people....
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:24 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Worked a Trade on the 2002 Chevy Silverado Z71. Talked to them on the Phone and in PM Messages here on the Site. Arranged to meet them an Hour and a Half one way Drive for me. They only had to Travel 25 Miles. We were supposed to meet at 7PM today in Piqua, OH. 7 Minutes before 7PM, I get a call from these people asking where we were. I told him we were about 10 Minutes from the place we were to meet. He said "OK, I will turn around." So, we get at the meeting place at 7:05PM and wait for 45 Minutes. This guy hasnt showed, Called, nothing..... So, I call him, NO Answer! We wait 10 more minutes, still No Show, so I call his number again. Still NO Answer. We knew that we had been scammed and left for home. They still will not answer the phone or PM Message me back on this Site, but they have been Online. I just wanted to let everyone know that might want to Deal with them.

Here is Listing: http://www.mautofied.com/listing-100307647.htm

Here is Account Name: avalynn4

Post subject: Re: Watch Out for these people....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:26 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

They now have this truck listed all over the Ohio Craigslist. Each AD says its in a Different City..... Shady!

http://mansfield.craigslist.org/cto/1866284701.html
http://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/1866216203.html
http://limaohio.craigslist.org/cto/1866272364.html

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:36 am 

Wasnt it you who made an offer on my truck? Said it was the one you wanted no matter what? Then called and changed it up? Then didnt return calls as you said? Small world here. When in glass houses never cast stones bro :o

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:21 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

samtoler wrote:
Wasnt it you who made an offer on my truck? Said it was the one you wanted no matter what? Then called and changed it up? Then didnt return calls as you said? Small world here. When in glass houses never cast stones bro :o

Umm... you must be confused Sam. I Offered my Cousins Jeep to you. It said, "If your interest, let me Know". He called you, said that he had someone coming to buy the Jeep for Cash, before you answered the Offer on your Truck. Then, you told him Trade or Cash is fine. He gets the money for it today and we were still gonna come look at the Truck.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:35 pm 

I guess i must be. i mean i deal everyday, And all my deals get messed up, Like "Your cousin" Sayin your truck is the one i want man. Guess thats just memory loss to? it is what it is bro, we all big boys here. put it in the file as checkmate and drop it, this bull shit can roll out for weeks.. You didnt see me email you talkin shit? nor did i call to see why? thats cause im used to people on here playin the game. But when i see a man bitchin about people not keeping there word on here, that he himself did a day prior, You bet im tossin ya under a bus. From here say what ya like, Im not gonna do any more than i have, It is what it is, and all the shit talk in the world wont fix it. Best of luck on that cashiers check...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:53 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Well, you yourself said Deals get messed up, so I rest my Case. He was going to Call you after he got home from work. Hell, you only talked to him once, less then 24 Hrs. ago. Online Trading dont always get done in one Day. Im not gonna make excuses, because he did what he said he was going to do.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:21 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: THIS IS WHERE WE FIGHT, THIS IS WHERE YOU DIE !!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:51 pm 

And here comes the Mautofied drama queen Outcast

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:06 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ................. :?:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:59 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Finally, a little drama! Been kinda quite of late! :twisted:

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next