Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 13 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: **** I LOVE NO SHOWS LOL****
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:13 am 

YEAH ITS AWFUL HOW PEOPLE DO BUT HEY IM OVER IT TODAY LOL BACK TO THE GRIND.... THIS S DIME IS AN AWSOME BUILT TRUCK I AM HAVEING NO LUCK WITH IT RIGHT NOW...... DONT KNOW WHY LOL LOOKING FOR A SALE OR A TRADE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:50 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

For the many that don't think they need to travel, let me paint you a picture .....

I make a trade offer and the other person aggres but states "you need to come to me", after Mapquest tells me its 275 miles 1 way and ponder the deal, I agree. 100 degree weather, 5 hours, 3 road construction stops and $100 in fuel later I arrive at my destination. As I park in front of the doublewide with the dog chained to the porch I notice that the vehicle I'm trading isn't 100% the same as the 5 blurry pics that were emailed me. No big deal, I'm still interested and introduce myself to the other party. The other party walks around mine and begins to point out all the "flaws" he never noticed in the pics. I explain to him that of the 50 pics I sent, each of the "flaws" were there and I'm not trying to hide anything. The other party tells me that he never got to see the pics " cause his step daddy is in jail and he is the only one that knows the password to the Mac, and that is the only computer in the trailerpark "!! So after 5 minutes of negotiating, no tooth decides it's not worth it and grabs his 17 year old wife/sister and heads inside to inbreed child number 7 !!

Thats why if you offer or I do, halfway is only fair to both parties involved !!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ON MY COMMAND, UNLEASH HELL !!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:05 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

TwiztedAnimator wrote:
hondamanky wrote:
and it will continue to happen over and over again .... i personally have started to use the idea :

if they offer they come to me

if i offer i come to them

it works for the most part and helps to weed out the MOMMYs boys that cant trade cause mommy or daddy wont let them , no shows, and bs's
:lol:

Good to see you around. Dont believe ive seen you post in some time.

thanks ive been running acouple new sites and forums... just have to put my 2 cents in when i can. everyone on here is willing to travel for the right trade ... just goota be careful of who you trade with ....

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 13 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2