Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: 100+ offers and still holding out?! Waste of time...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:38 am 

I may be rearing up an old subject but anyway...
To the Admin. Could you possibly show the amount of offers in the listings? I'm seeing a lot of great deals on the listings but once I click on it I see an individual who has 100+ offers and still no deals..ta hell they wanting? I read that some just post to show off there junk...little do they know they don't have the market cornered on there ride...they did make more than one...asses. I understand there is no cap on the amount of offers one can receive,but if there was a quick view of the amount of offers on the listings. One can quickly scan over the people who's just having there own little ride show. 50+ offers and you still won't deal is borderline, but 100+ offers is just a, "look what I have", ride show. Just my two cents to vent. Thank you guys you have a wonderful thing here and most of the members, I'm sure, can relate..
Shane

Post subject: Re: 100+ offers and still holding out?! Waste of time...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:14 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

OK, heres a break down for ya. Had a bagged dually listed and recieved 200 offers. Out of those, roughly 150 not even close. I'll admit it, I'm picky !! Or they simply weren't what I was willing to deal on. Out of the 50 left, I sent responses or emails, 35 or so never responded back, Leaving now 15 that I actually talked to more than once, got more pics and info about what they were offering and so on. Now some of them traded or sold before we could get together, travel and weather became an issue or the timing just wasn't there. No big deal, $hit happens !! And in the end ........ listed it on _____________ and made one of the best trades ever and only 90 miles way !!

So if a guy has 100+ offers it doesn't meen anything, maybe he is just waiting on the right one, could be yours ....

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ON MY COMMAND, UNLEASH HELL !!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:10 pm 

i feel like its kind of overated i have a bagged s10 aint getting no hits lol i got 5000 in it selling for 3,500 lol ill keep grinding ---- purple s10

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:23 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

gevans wrote:
i feel like its kind of overated i have a bagged s10 aint getting no hits lol i got 5000 in it selling for 3,500 lol ill keep grinding ---- purple s10

One thing, It looks like you just Posted it today, only 56 views so far. Give it a little time, then you will start seeing Hits. Mine took 3 Days before I seen the first sign of interest. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:43 pm 

lol been grinding on ---- and here lol this is the first time i have used mautofied in 3 days aint really got alot.... lol i got a good truck here just ready to start another .....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:47 pm 

I feel ya outcast..65 offers not including the crap i deleted cause I dont want people to think i accept crap..5 to 10 worth a look..3 were accepted...all wasted my time..its rough, but we have dealt and will keep dealing on.. :x :x :? :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:51 pm 

lol hey at least your getting crap!!!! i aint got that lol.... just looking for a straight up trade bag fer bag..... really want a bagged nissan HARD BODY wit sr20det hehe wicked fast dragging.....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:31 pm 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

In all seriousness, as far as exposure and stirring up the most offers goes, listing bumps are the way to go. I have been able to experiment with this first hand and with just a few bumps increased my views by over 200 in one day and out of that about 1 in every 15 views sent me an offer. Buy em' or dont...Im just telling you they work.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:40 pm 

but you got to pay more dollars more exposure lol spend money to make money... at least should have 2 free pic slots

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:47 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

TwiztedAnimator wrote:
In all seriousness, as far as exposure and stirring up the most offers goes, listing bumps are the way to go. I have been able to experiment with this first hand and with just a few bumps increased my views by over 200 in one day and out of that about 1 in every 15 views sent me an offer. Buy em' or dont...Im just telling you they work.

That is exactly what I was doing until this last listing. I can definately tell a BIG difference in having the Bumps as to NOT having them. Just wish I had went ahead and Purchased the Bumps this time.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next