Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: be careful when dealing with Bigshow10987 he is shadey !!
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:33 pm 

watch out when dealing with Bigshow10987 we had been working a deal on a trade for his jeep for my trans am, so after days of talking we agreed on a trade and a time to meet, he guranteed me he would show up, so like an idiot i drove 4hrs each way to meet up with this guy. after i arrived at the time we agreed upon he didnt show, so i tried calling and texting him thinking something might have happened and he couldnt make it. he wouldnt answer any of my calls or texts... also i have sent him several messages on mautofied and he reads them, but wont respond. also the jeep title has been signed but not by him so the registered owner is going to have to file for a lost title for the new owner.so anyone dealing with this guy becareful he may set you up for a no show....
i understand that things happen sometimes and people might not be able to meet up when they say, but at least call some body... or have the balls to message and say im not going to trade. but anyways sorry for the long rant i just needed to get that off my chest,and warn anyone else so they dont waste their time and money meeting up with this jackass

Post subject: Re: be careful when dealing with Bigshow10987 he is shadey !!
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:56 am 

is this big show you are talking about in paragould arkansas ????

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:25 am 

he is supposely from KY, but who knows LOL.. :lol: here is a link to his ad
http://www.mautofied.com/listing-100289323.htm

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:20 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

This guy has been talked about before. But I believe he had a different username.
My buddy has traded with him before, But they are only 30 minutes apart!
But needless to say Id be pissed!

P.B.K

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:06 pm 

hey guys i just wanted to bump this post so people will watch out when dealing with this guy, but anyways i talked to him a while back and he stated that he was very sorry he couldnt meet up with me to trade and then he gave me some bullshit excuse about he had to work late so he got mad and broke his cell phone so therefore he couldnt call me and lmk he wasnt going to show. but anyways he told me that he felt bad and wanted to give me the money back that i wasted on driving to meet him so i was like yeah if you really feel bad about it,sure send me the 50.00 i waisted in gas. but needless to say no money sent to me yet LOL and now he doesnt respond to my messages, maybe a mautorator can look into this guy and keep someone else from waisting time and money on this assclown. oh yeah sorry about the bad grammer LOL

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:14 pm 

I have talked to this guy before and he was all up for trading for my 2001 Gmc Jimmy and then the following day the ad was removed. I asked him what had happened to the ad and he told me it was already gone. I dont think i will try dealing with him again, i was really interested in his jeep if he even has it

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:22 pm 

He is also going by M, He has a 1998 Honda Civic listed, A Four Wheeler, and a Town & Country van

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:24 pm 

yeah man its probably better you didnt deal with him, because he probably wouldnt have showed up for the trade, also the jeep he was trading wasnt even titled in his name. so who ever got it is going to have to go to the previous titled owner and get them to file for a lost title.so it could have been a hassle.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:04 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Yeah he is a complete douche. Had 4 deals go bad with him. He had 4 different names in 6 months. Wicked94cobra bigshow and 2 others. I've posted on him before. I even drove to meet him one night and he never showed. Went to his town and everything. He is from Owensboro ky. Tried having him booted but I guess this site supports him bc I know of at least 5 people who he has screwed!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:28 am 

yeah that sounds about right, what does it take to get the mautofied moderators to look into this guy and follow up on this shit? because it seems like he makes a habbit of screwing people over,and if that is the case he needs to be delt with. so how about a moderator chiming in and letting us know what you can do to keep this guy from screwing people over

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next