Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: bruce smith 00 SCAMMER
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:39 pm 

just got a email from this person wanting to buy my truck HHMMM! i think all i have is parts listed, oh well i'm playing his game he wants me to send him my address,cell phone and the usuall and as you know HE IS UNABLE TO PAY IN CASH HE HAS A IMMEDIATE TRIP TO FRANCE so he will send a cashiers check don't worrie about shipping he has a shipping company he has delt with for 5 years and he will send his assiocate to get the truck! HHHMM well i told him to tell his ASSIOCATE to contact me and we will meet and i will show him some of the features about the truck? well i can imagine that will never happen. i think i will send him the address to the local law enforcement and tell him that is my address wow i would like to be a fly on the wall when he finds out who's address it really is ops: l.o.l
here's the email

About your ad...1948/50 ford truck fiberglass
Sent: Tue 11/24/09 2:09 AM
To: dragins10@live.co
Hello onebads10 Classified ad these comments concern:http://classicads.greatoldcars.com/classifieds.php?a =2&b=6831 contact name:bruceBelow is an inquiry about your classified ad Hello seller,   My name is bruce.smith, am from 25320 Madison Ave.STE A #147 Murrieta, CA 92562. I'm highly interested in immediatepurchase of your car Am very okay with the price and condition. Butsorry i will not be able to make payment in CASH due to the fact thati will be leaving the state for FRANCE tomorrow on speculativepurpose. So as per payment i will have to instruct my colleague tohandle the payment, my colleague is presently in the state. He hasconfirm me that there will be no problem about the payment.He willissue out { Mail CERTIFIED CHECK by My BANK } which is 100% more likeCASH in hand and could be verified and cashed by any bank ...TheCERTIFIED CHECK will be issued out by your name and mail out to youraddress via UPS courier service. The payment would only take 2-3 daysto get to you.This is the only means of payme nt I can offer you dueto my departing schedule......So to make payment out to you, you'llhave to email me the: 1, Name to be written on the check...2, Address to send the check...3, Your cell telephone number....4,Are like to no the last price.......... About the pick-up, i will handle the SHIPPING CHARGES.Shipment will bemade through a reliable World Diplomatic Shipping Company, I haveregister with the shipping company for over 5 years now, they willhandle shipping, they will have their agent from your state to come toyour house for the immediate PICK UP as soon as payment is made.my id bruce.smith00@gmail.com Have a great day   41.184.1.49 : 41.184.1.49

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:31 am 

Yep hes a friking scamming moron.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:33 am 

You need to report him so his account will be deleted. I wander sometimes if these idots even read the darn listings. They are such dead give aways! They say the same story and same stupid lines.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:37 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Let it be known that this scammer did not contact you through
Mautofied.com's messaging servers. It was through your
direct email. bruce.smith00 is not a Mautofied.com member.
He found your email address on another site that you have
your ad listed on. You are correct that this is a scammer. Most
of the scammers on the internet use the same basic story
about cashiers checks and shipping companies along with
offers to buy without seeing what it is you have for sale first.

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:32 am 

yes sorry for not posting it, it came from another site that i use to my email, but i want everyone to be aware of this guy incase he try's it on them from another web site they may be useing . sorry for not clarifiying that IT DIDN'T COME FROM THIS SITE.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]