Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: WTB: s10/sonoma wrecked. need full drivetrain
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:14 pm 

looking to buy a wrecked s10 and or one that just needs gone. i need this to swap the whole drivetrain over into my project truck. so motor, trans, wiring, everything of that nature needs to be in great working order. MUST be a 5 speed. not really looking for autos unless its a good deal. i also will need a interior, but if i find one that just has a good drivetrain i can look past the interior. the truck it is going in is and ext cab short bed, so ext cab would be great. but single cab will work.

things im looking for:
2.2 or 4.3 engine and transmission (98 + preferred but will consider a 94-97 year model) i need full wiring harness as well w/ computer, whole harness for truck. that means engine bay, interior, fuel pump, tail lights.. every wire on the truck
full 98+ dark charcoal interior, not grey, red, blue etc..
brake lines. from booster to both front and back brakes. if you have one for 98 + i will need the booster as well.

things i may be interested in:
straight bed in good shape
98+ s10/sonoma front end

if you have a full parts truck, the only thing i require to have is the good working drivetrain and wiring. interior, bed, front end, is not necessary i can find that elsewhere. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE! . and be resonable with the pricing.im not paying 2k for a totaled s10, i know you can part it out and make money, but im looking for someone who doesnt have the time to do that and just wants the truck gone. 98+ EXT cab s10/sonoma with great condition dark interior and good drive train and a good bed id be willing to pay a lil more for. better shape things are in the more id be willing to pay, but be reasonable. must be in texas or lousiana, or very close. dont offer me a bed or front end or any of that, im not buying any of that until i buy a truck with drivetrain seeing as i dont know what that truck will have on it.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]