Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: 1$
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:47 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

edsrod wrote:
thats understood, however how many ads actually are sincere with the $1 set up standard? thats my beef. why not put a TRADE option in the price spot? if we look there are so many $1 price guides but the price is mentioned in the ad? [ usually too much $] i do understand and i am sure other do too, its the unreal sellers that get pissed when you offer 8000.00 for the 8000.00 vehicle they have $1 listed but looking to get 15000.00. put the 15000.00 in the ad to start with. fishing is fishing but catching is catching , selling is selling. :mrgreen: just my opinion and perhaps i am the only person to see it this way? i say price it or list it as a trade. i dont know any seller that dont actually know what they will take for a vehicle,,,,,,,, that is if they are a serious seller? :?: i also want 5000.00 for my 3500.00 car but i also know what cars are worth. its not our fault someone else over invested :roll: there are many web sites to help us value our cars even the zl1 camaro has a price standard. 69was made 150+ are now to be known LOL ? thank God for clones and those who find them out when shown as otherwise. summing it up > we can do a better job as sellers if we choose to, i would venture to say more cars have sold with a' listed price' verses the $1 standard? do you have the results? i am not busting the chops of the 1$ guys that are real searchers its the sellers looking for the uneducated buyer that may regret the purchase after the fact. i love the guys that enjoy the purchased vehicle and brag they saved 500.00 on the price :D and feel treated fair and honest. i have heard the horror stories of the overpaid for undisclosed issues. those who have sold many cars know in there guts if a deal was fair or not , we have to live and sleep with ourselves. cant we price our cars with the cash price we will take and STILL put trades welcome in the proper section :?:

Cool story bra !!!!!!!!!! ( did not read ) ........................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2