Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Need some advice......
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:54 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Ok this is whats up. I am hoping that the guy will come thru but who knows. I seen a part on here that I wanted. Then we did the normal how much he wanted when can you send it etc... So then he starts getting pissed because he says I'm sending way too many emails. Tells me he doesn't check his email every day yatta yatta, but yet hes on here all the time. All I was doing is making sure we were on the same page and I just wanted to stay informed on whats going on. Now I can BARELY get a reply from him. I had already sent a money order in the mail, Its at his post office because I checked with the shipping code , Its been there for 3days now. (I paid extra so I can get a Sig from whoever picked it up) But I'm not sure if it will tell me if he picked it up or not. I'm not even sure how old the guy is or even if hes some punk teen, or if theres anything I can do if I get screwed on this, I have his address but Id be pretty pissed If I have to drive down there. I guess I'm just freaking out because I cant afford to get screwed on this and this is my first time having something shipped from here, the guy does not communicate at all.... I do have is name, phone number and address.

Post subject: Re: Need some advice......
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:55 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

call his post office and see if it has been picked up. If it has call him and say you were just checking in to see when you could be expecting to get your part then just give it time and ask for tracking numbers and you can also see if the money order has been cashed with the receipt should say on the back how to........

Post subject: Re: Need some advice......
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:10 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Ok that sounds like a good plan. Thanks much. :D On a side note: A friend of mine said that if he ignores me or doesn't send whatever I bought from him, then there is a way to call the money order in stolen??

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]