Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: ARE YOU F****** KIDDING ME WITH THIS CRAP
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

BassLake wrote:
ya i know i can.... idk y ur all up by butt about it i put the pic up before i had time to edit my listing. also have you ever heard of like industrial carpet. its made to withstand water mud and simple wear and tare. i cut it out to exactly fit inside the cab. so carpet ontop of carpet. the original factory carpet is 100% perfect :lol: :lol: :lol: its really not funny

lol.. wow.

I was right. You're one of them.

The reason im being so critical is that YOU started a rant thread, and you're just as guilty as the people you're ranting about. You post misinformed ads, that are punctuated and organized like a second grader's homework. Learn to spell the words correctly before using them harshly against someone else.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:16 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Wow this is really funny to read..... :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:20 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I think i found my new favorite trade offer.

For this truck-
http://www.mautofied.com/2003-Dodge-ram ... 100275122/

Nice bagged truck on billet 2's and 4's.

Heres the offer. Keep in mind, the guy is asking $25k for the truck.

I have an 86 Astro van, fully customized with 15x8 Eagles, xenon body kit, GTS smoked taillight covers, full tweed interior, and a full back deck of Jensen 6x9s and Pyle amps, with a pullout Sony cassette player. Cleanest truck around and wins every show it has entered. The best part is it has never been showed so you will be the first to show off this amazing show-piece. Now you might be thinking to yourself that I must be crazy for offering up such a unique show vehicle, I just want the truck to go to someone who can appreciate it. I would even sweeten the deal by throwing in my 89 Ford Tempo, it has a little rust in the quarters but nothing a little paint can't fix. LMK if interested.

First off, who the hell wants an astro van or a ford tempo to begin with. Secondly, read the bolded part. :lol:

Seriously, someone tell me this is a joke. Either way, it sure got a good laugh out of me.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:22 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Also note in that auction I just posted, the people offering the guy older, stock versions of the SAME DAMN TRUCK. :lol:

I need to write a book, seriously.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:57 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

haha this just reminded me of the 2 adds i just read that were both 1999 and lower duallys w/ the 454 also w/ a 350 and they say great on gas...... haha what do you ppl concider good gas milage 13mpg?

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:14 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Evidently good for a barge/tractor trailer/twin engine cessna = good for dually

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

cnote05300 wrote:
Also note in that auction I just posted, the people offering the guy older, stock versions of the SAME DAMN TRUCK. :lol:

I need to write a book, seriously.

Thats exactly the point I was making earlier in my essay.. lol

That you have people offering vehicles as a trade for other vehicles that are similar in modifications but on 2 different aspect levels when it comes to the year of the vehicle. A vehicle, in stock form, that is worth $15,000 with $15,000 worth of mods priced at $20,000 is being offered a vehicle in stock form that is worth $5000 (tops) with $15,000, priced at $20,000. It doesn't make a lick of sense to me.

I mean if you have a vehicle from the 1990s era, with the exception of a few criteria, ITS NOT WORTH ANYTHING NEAR $20,000 dollars.... in my opinion of course. We are almost 11 years into the new millenium. The 90s are of thing of the past. (with the exception of 97+ corvettes, the split year of the 1999 Silverados, and small handful of other vehicles that maintain value as it was produced in the 90s). Other than that...if I had a 1994 truck, I would feel reluctant if someone gave me $10,000 for it. Some of these guys need to get off their high horse.

If you want $25,000 for your 1996 year model vehicle.....i suggest holding onto it for another 25 years. That should suffice as a resto-mod. But right now....all I can do is laugh at some of these rediculous price tags **** (the stars mean something at the end, read on). We are in the new millenium, which has also brought on this thing we call a recession. Not to mention all the natural disasters and man made disasters that are occuring lately...the day some of these guys get handed $25,000 for their 1995 Chevy Silverado is the day I will bow down and worship the ground you walk on and build a shrine and start a cult in your honor and preach in your name.

**** I know some of these people have the mind set that they know they wont get $25,000 cash for it, BUT maybe.....mmmmaaayyyybbbbeeee....they might be smooth enough to coax someone into believing as if their truck is really worth $25,000 by this hefty $25,000 price tag they throw on it and they can get a once in a lift time trade offer....Like I said before..swing from the branches my friends....swing from the branches.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:42 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

hahaha i actually just looked up that link to look at both of those offers man thats just horrible less mods and all that shit adn expects the dude would want to trade him whne its truck is not even 1/3 of the price. keep it commin w/ these mess ups lol

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:03 am 

I Blame the RAPP MUSIC!!!!!! HA.HA.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:01 am 

cnote05300 wrote:
I think i found my new favorite trade offer.

For this truck-
http://www.mautofied.com/2003-Dodge-ram ... 100275122/

Nice bagged truck on billet 2's and 4's.

Heres the offer. Keep in mind, the guy is asking $25k for the truck.

I have an 86 Astro van, fully customized with 15x8 Eagles, xenon body kit, GTS smoked taillight covers, full tweed interior, and a full back deck of Jensen 6x9s and Pyle amps, with a pullout Sony cassette player. Cleanest truck around and wins every show it has entered. The best part is it has never been showed so you will be the first to show off this amazing show-piece. Now you might be thinking to yourself that I must be crazy for offering up such a unique show vehicle, I just want the truck to go to someone who can appreciate it. I would even sweeten the deal by throwing in my 89 Ford Tempo, it has a little rust in the quarters but nothing a little paint can't fix. LMK if interested.

First off, who the hell wants an astro van or a ford tempo to begin with. Secondly, read the bolded part. :lol:

Seriously, someone tell me this is a joke. Either way, it sure got a good laugh out of me.

Don't hate, that is a great trade offer!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next