Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
 Post subject: WANTING CIVIC HATCH, CRX OR DEL SOL
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:11 am 

i am looking to buy any one of these 3 models in the indiana area. not looking to spend a whole lot. let me know what you have and all details. car must run good. tires must be good. must be 5sp. a little work is ok but nothing major. i dont want your junk. i have cash and i am a serious buyer. let me know. thanks

Post subject: Re: WANTING CIVIC HATCH, CRX OR DEL SOL
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:09 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

i have a 1994 honda prelude that has over 25k invested into it but i can nego. on the price if your interested you can text me or call me at (678)630-5893 thanks Zach

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:47 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

halfback_5 wrote:
i have a 1994 honda prelude that has over 25k invested into it but i can nego. on the price if your interested you can text me or call me at (678)630-5893 thanks Zach

Guess what????? Jan 19, 2010! Lol.

What do you mean specifically about "racing gears" in the motor? You had a "built" H22 in from Japan, and yet you had it bored, sleeved, and "rebuilt" before putting it in your Prelude? I'm just confused (and digging here for the truth behind the "25k" investment).

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:01 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

i bought the H22A then had it built to race the 25k invested includes all the motor work suspension wheels exhaust and the amount i payed for the motor any other questions feel free to ask

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:37 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

I owned this car in december and the guy that hs it listed is lying his ass off. This car was sold for3700 and it is junk. People think they can polish a tird and make a comeup but guy you have been exposed. The car has a cheap paint job and that is why he has it wet. I wonder how many people put 25 grand in their engine and 200. Into their paint, sounds fishy to me.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:21 pm 

...Something dosnt sound right..Bore and resleeve an H22 from japan with probably 40,000 miles on it?..And then rebuild it?!..HUH?!?

Why not just get a used block for $500 locally and THEN rebuild it?!..

Wow what a waste of money.....I wouldnt boast spending 25K in your description so much with poor financial descsions like that going on..

Then build this N/A motor up, only to throw some big ass 18's on it :roll:

Ull be lucky if you can fetch 3500 on here with the amount of bullshit im smellin'

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:47 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

knightriderstang wrote:
I owned this car in december and the guy that hs it listed is lying his ass off. This car was sold for3700 and it is junk. People think they can polish a tird and make a comeup but guy you have been exposed. The car has a cheap paint job and that is why he has it wet. I wonder how many people put 25 grand in their engine and 200. Into their paint, sounds fishy to me.

what makes you think you owned my car back in December when i have had the car for over 2yrs sounds like your full of shit just sayin

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:46 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Told ya.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:44 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

I call bullshit again. If you owned it for 2 years then why are you spamming the forums desperately trying to sell your car. It is impossible to put 25 grand into a Honda engine unless it is coated in 24k gold and kicking like 600hp. I owned that car and it was stock with a lifter tick. Maybe he put a small cam in it plus a lifter job and now he thinks he has a million dollar vehicle. Like i said before why put 25k into car and then settle for a 200 enamel paint job? Does not add up.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:58 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

If I put 25k into my Prelude, it would look better AND boast alot of power. Maybe he just took it to the wrong shop to have all the "work" done and they ripped him a new one.
If you really do have that much in the motor, then atleast post a pic of the engine and be more specific when describing the "suspension work" unless you want everyone on here to keep flaming you about the bs.
Anyone who puts that much into a vehicle knows ALL of the details and puts them in the ad, otherwise, it IS bs.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]