Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: any interested ppl out there
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:39 pm 

Hope this works but if it dont nothing lost I know my ride is a good truck just had it since kinda would like something new to drive but just wait and see what happens thanks

Post subject: Re: any interested ppl out there
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:08 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Maybe u should just keep offering to trade people for ur ride, that's the easiest way to get ur add out their cuz ppl tend to look at other peoples offers and will see ur truck, posting in the community section hardly ever works because so few ppl actually see it or go into ur add to see what vehicle u have

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:43 am 

Ok thanks I mostly offer what im looking for but I could start offering most viewed would that help?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:44 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Haha no don't do that if u offer what ur looking for ppl will notice ur ride and what u want and if they have something like that I'm sure they'll offer to trade or do what I do and look at other ppls rides that are like yours and go through their offers to see if you like anything

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:30 am 

I have done both im really starting to think im the only person who likes my ride

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:20 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Maybe if you gave it a bath and took another picture it might help. When I see someone thats trying to sell or trade a vehicle and they dont care enough to even wash it, it makes me think they could care less about the vehicle and its maintenence.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:43 am 

I plan on getting it fully detailed but I work 7 days a week and its evening shift so time is short I wish ppl knowed the service come first I will do under hood work right by the owners manual but its all about the pic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:13 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

and to be honest i mean u do have 9 offers adn prob had a few messages about ur truck i mean its not like its something compelte crazy and unique i mean ive had a streetbike on here for over a year and had 4 offers on it of all junk i mean sometimes theris just not a big market

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:43 pm 

Yea there a ton of these trucks on here and mine isnt a crazy show piece it has lower miles then most but younger ppl dont care how dependable one is its for the cool factor to impress your buds I will keep it on here I dont it get traded on here but its longshoot I make enough $$$$$ to get what im just not wanting a payment so I will see what happens thanks for advice

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]