Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: watch out for coy weeks aka kryus
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:23 pm 

i taded guy coy weeks my 1990 chevrolet suburban about 6 to8 months ago for a 1986 mazda b 2000. at the time of the trade coy weeks did not have the title to his mazda when he came to me to trade, but yet still wanted my title, so i wrote up an agreement bill of sale with him stating when he recieved the title to my suburban he would then send me my title to my mazda. not only did he not do this but he also is trying to make me look bad on here when ity he is the one at fault cause he has the suburban title at least he claims he does and still has not sent me my title all im saying is be carefull dealing with this guy cause he is crooked and a major liar. the whole time we were ing on mautofied about tradeing he would tell me of how fast the truck is and how he put a new motor in it but when he finially came to my house the truck mysteriously would not start or turn over but i liked the truck s that i went ahead and did the trade yes i know that was stupid but i wanted the truck not the hassle with it so i put in a new motor and tranny and put it on here for a while then marked it as sold just to see what he would do and just as i exspected he started some drama with me so im now on here publicly to let everyone know what happened good luck with your trades/sells and watch out for this guy

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]