Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Forum rules

No guns, animals, or adult items. Keep it clean.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 5   [ 42 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: bullshitters
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:10 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

FAKE NAME? Seriously does ANYONE on this site care about title work.... It would be on the title the name of the owner of the truck. I Would never trade with anyone that didn't have a clean title in there name. I don't deal with jumping titles at all its just bad business.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:49 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

menaice wrote:
I Would never trade with anyone that didn't have a clean title in there name. I don't deal with jumping titles at all its just bad business.

Same here! I have got myself into some shit, back in my younger days over that stuff. NEVER will I do it again!! :!:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:05 pm 

i have dealt with the same guy. civicboy.. unsure if it was civicboy30 or not he had a blazer posted on here a few yrs ago. also a slammed chevy painted silver with a ugly chrome grill and the roof of it was black i drove to libery sc from ga and the truck ok. i had to put the front end back together when i got there, it was slammed on chrome 20s. had a complete fiberglassed dash with airbrushed skull.(maybe someone remembers) he also told me his name was lenny.. he met me in a honda civic primered at the time with caddy taillights molded in the trunk. i traded him a 98 bagged s10 for that blazer. drove the blazer after putting it together to the store. filled it up and it wouldnt start. i called him explained what happened and he let me swap trucks back with him. i drove 977 miles in 24 hrs with no sleep. not sayin this is the same guy but sounds very familar and the names are the same!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:19 pm 

yeh he pulled that shit 2 said his name was lenny then he said it was rick but he would never answer my phone calls i drove from beckley wv to liberty sc

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:43 pm 

The ones that only want to trade at night..be careful..The ones that say their phone or camera is broke and cant send more pix...be careful..the ones that cant meet half way or say they cant drive cause of no liscense..be careful..If they offer you and you agree, the balls in your court..if they want it bad enough..it will happen..If you offer them, expect that its in their court...its a Barter system the world was built on..You get good and bad trades, but if you agree to it ...its on you...You can walk away if its not what they said it was..it goes the same for them..If you Bullsh*t someone, expect them to walk...I would..Ive driven hundreds of miles for trades...some great, so not so great..All you can do SUCK IT UP and not whine...Its an addiction and once you start you cant stop...i LOVE IT... :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:31 pm 

i gotta jump in here i am what u guys would call a newbie i guess ive made some good trades and ive had 2 invest a ton of cash into a few but lately i feel like more people are trying 2 pawn off there junk on here and most of us me included suffer from a very bad disease traders fever we wanna jump and trade without thinking it all through i made a trade sight unseen sent a car 1500 miles guy unloaded my ride picked up his now that was a newbie mistake big time it worked out ok but i wouldnt have traded for it if i would have seen it then i made the 9 hour drive 2 trade for a dude 2 roll up in a diffrent truck than what we were suppost too be trading had 3 girls and 2 kids with him just left high school i guess lol i knowed then it was down hill from there all he said was just wanted 2 see your truck i found out later he made a guy from sc do the same shit but lesson learned i loveeeeee cars and trucks more than anything its my life so i cant just stop but i am changing my ways of doing things since everyone and there bro has heard of this site now i must say my first trade was the best guess ill keep chasing that dragon :P :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:44 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

shopro5 wrote:
The ones that only want to trade at night..be careful..The ones that say their phone or camera is broke and cant send more pix...be careful..the ones that cant meet half way or say they cant drive cause of no liscense..be careful..If they offer you and you agree, the balls in your court..if they want it bad enough..it will happen..If you offer them, expect that its in their court...its a Barter system the world was built on..You get good and bad trades, but if you agree to it ...its on you...You can walk away if its not what they said it was..it goes the same for them..If you Bullsh*t someone, expect them to walk...I would..Ive driven hundreds of miles for trades...some great, so not so great..All you can do SUCK IT UP and not whine...Its an addiction and once you start you cant stop...i LOVE IT... :D :D :D :D

Beware of what? Sorry buddy you dont need to start with people that cant meet halfway or doesnt have license. Dont bag on people like that because you dont know the situation. Cause all BS aside I dont have license and if somebody wanted to trade me yea they would have to come get it, but thats not telling anybody to BEWARE..... Either way you look at it you're gonna get happy, mad, or sad either way it goes. I havent screwed anybody, one dude came from GA to my house with a blazer 350 motor and 20's. Yea we made the deal but when he got here it deal was off. We agreed for him to have the truck in running condition (driveable) before we swapped. He got it here and it ran but didnt drive it needed a custom drive shaft it was a primered black black 96.... So what you're saying is that guy should have been aware of me because I didnt meet him halfway or something? NO. That my friend wasnt my fault we didnt trade. SO ASK YOURSELF IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOES WOULD YOU HAVE TRADED HIM? DONT THINK SO. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'VE GOT A RUNNING DRIVING DD VEHICLE THAT YOU DRIVE EVERYDAY AND AT THAT POINT WAS THE ONLY MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION.
Anyways NOOB or not. It will happen to the best of the best. Sorry for my .02 doesnt mean much.
Live and Die wid your trade if you agreed to trade. Im sorry I see it like this if I meet someone halfway or whatever the case may be. I get down the road the motor blows or something drastic happens its on me. Vice Versa. Sorry TOMMY (I traded the Grand Am to) he got 60 miles from his house and the tire blew. But he took the loss and dealt with it. The 94 Integra LS that I have on my listings took me almost 3 months and 3 different people to get the title for it, but I GOT IT. Same day that I got the Integra pulled out of my driveway not even a 1/8th of a mile the piston falls completely. So there goes thousands of dollars out of my pocket because I had to have the whole motor torn down and rebuilt cause it messed the walls up.
What im trying to say is um um um um
DEAL WITH IT IMMA CHICK AND I DONT WHINE ABOUT IT I GET OVER IT. ITS LIFE.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:58 am 

Yea,that is why my 1994 duelly is back up for trade,drove 7 hrs to a no show,you just have to be carefull

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:28 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

bobby38 wrote:
Yea,that is why my 1994 duelly is back up for trade,drove 7 hrs to a no show,you just have to be carefull

GOT THAT RIGHT MY FRIEND SOME PEOPLE ARE SHADY AS HELL, BUT THEN AGAIN YOU WILL FIND SOME REALLY GOOD AND COOL PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH I MYSELF THINK IMMA PRETTY GOOD PERSON TO DEAL WITH IM NOT GONNA TAKE ANYBODYS SHIT IF ITS FALLING APART BUT HEY THATS ME. NOW IF IT NEEDS A LITTLE ODD AND END WORK IM GAME WITH THAT BUT NOT ALL AND OUT HALFASS RUNNING SMOKING TICKING RATTLING JUNK LIKE THAT SORRY I DONT WANT IT HOPE NO ONE ELSE DOES. I GOT ENOUGH PROJECTS TO WORK ON DONT NEED MORE.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:59 am 

Importlove...you missed my point...sorry..
I said if THEY offer...they should meet half way or compensate in some way..
If You offer the opposite...It should not be one sided, unless your that person who dont care about gas and time...If I want the car bad enough, Im gonna do what it takes to get it...I have traded alot on here and NOBODY has said I have screwed them.
If you can get them to come to you..thats good...I said BECAREFUL....NOT BEWARE..
A diffrence in meaning...Hope we cleared it up...sorry for the confusion :)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 5   [ 42 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next