Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Forum rules

No guns, animals, or adult items. Keep it clean.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 42 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: bullshitters
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:59 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Then i ask you, why did you trade if you seen it was a piece of crap then? should have checked the oil and other fluids before trading and listened to the engine.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:24 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

ZX6Rider wrote:
Maybe if the piece of crap would have stayed running long enough to drive!! And plus I effin drove way too far and wasted 300 bucks in gas.

:o :o :o THEN WHY TRADE ?? AND HOW FAR DID YOU DRIVE TO BURN $300 GAS 1 WAY ?? :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:42 pm 

From beckley wv 2 easly SC in a dodge wit hemi pullin trailer and the truck was runnin till I got it back and then it blew up gettin off the trailer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:48 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

If you dont mind me asking what truck he had that blew up on you? Cause Ive dealt wid Civicboy30 hes pretty cool guy. Hadnt had any problems wid him or the cars/trucks he had..... Jus IMO.... Never know though... Like everyone else is saying this is Mautofied if you have only been around for 6 months you havent seen anything yet.... It will get worse, people talk alot of shit and again they are full of shit too. So but you cant fault someone if they dont show maybe they had a logical explanation. Or like you said they could have least let you know something. Its happened to the best of us.... Live and learn to deal with it....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:19 pm 

a primer black siverado that was lowered the wiring was all messed up the headlights flashed with turn signals didnt mention the winsheild was cracked i put new steering column in it new wiring harness front and back still did it motor locked up when i was unloading it off the trailer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:28 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

ZX6Rider wrote:
a primer black siverado that was lowered the wiring was all messed up the headlights flashed with turn signals didnt mention the winsheild was cracked i put new steering column in it new wiring harness front and back still did it motor locked up when i was unloading it off the trailer

Headlight issue is a ground problem ............ Gotta ask, did you contact him and try to resolve the issues ?? Even when a deal goes to $hit I still try and work something out to make both parties happy.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:34 pm 

Tried 2 call no answer. Rings then cuts off

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:44 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Well it would be nice to hear the other side of this story. Someone needs to get "civicboy" involved. If you're reading this and know him, let him know about this thread.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:55 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

OUTCAST13 wrote:
Well it would be nice to hear the other side of this story. Someone needs to get "civicboy" involved. If you're reading this and know him, let him know about this thread.

Agreed theres always 2 sides to a story... Which Im not calling anybody a liar. I could only imagine how you feel give up a running vehicle for a vehicle that knocks off the same day you get it. Trust me Ive been done like that but I never accused him of anything because it was my fault I should have checked everything before I traded. Speaking of motors that jus quit on you take the 94 integra I have on my listings the day I got it, it done the same thing. :x yea I was pissed but it was my fault.....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:06 am 

Imma Put My 2 Cents In On This,Ive Been On Here A lil Over A Year Done Some Damn Good Trading and Been Ripped Off,Stood Up,Drove Hours With An No Show All That good Shit...Here's What Ive Figured Out About Most People/Traders On Mautofied There's 2 Kinds Of Folks On Here...Those Who Are Trying To Pawn Off A Polished Up Piece Of Poo,And Those Who Actually Like To Trade Cars Like Most...Keep In Mind EVERY Vehicle On Here Is Used Which Means They Have Some Sort Of Flaw,If Your Car Was Perfect Most Likely You Wouldn't Trade It? Personally If You Have a Bad Experience On Here Then Maybe You Should Use Something Such As Craigslist That Way At Least Your Local Then You Wouldn't have To Worry About Getting Took!!! But I Agree There Is 2 Sides To Every Story N Someone Should Inform Ol civicboy About This Post....(just sayin)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 42 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next