Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Forum rules

No guns, animals, or adult items. Keep it clean.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 5 of 5   [ 42 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: bullshitters
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:16 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

shopro5 wrote:
Importlove...you missed my point...sorry..
I said if THEY offer...they should meet half way or compensate in some way..
If You offer the opposite...It should not be one sided, unless your that person who dont care about gas and time...If I want the car bad enough, Im gonna do what it takes to get it...I have traded alot on here and NOBODY has said I have screwed them.
If you can get them to come to you..thats good...I said BECAREFUL....NOT BEWARE..
A diffrence in meaning...Hope we cleared it up...sorry for the confusion :)

No I got your point clearly but you cant call out and bash on people without license or cameras and stuff because you dont know the situation. Yea I can walk outside and take pics of anything on my car. Regardless this isnt about me or you so let it be... This is about the man gettin screwed about a truck... LESSON LEARNED IS ALL THAT ACTUALLY CAN BE SAID....

Post subject: Re: bullshitters
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:36 pm 

i agree back when i joined mautofied back in 2008 there was more to it than just placing pics of your ride on line ......and back then i rarely ran into someone who needed to get there parents permisson... and yea i had a guy send me an offer 3 different times on my tahoe and the third time he didnt even realize what he had done apparently he was just sending offers to see his truck posted in the offers section.....this site was not meant to see who could send the most offers and any one who bitches about this thread is one of those people who like bullshitting and not doing business

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 5 of 5   [ 42 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5