Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 13 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: people who sell cars
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:03 pm 

If your trying to sell your cars on here maybe you should respond to the questions people ask you about the vehicle for sale....that's a good way to actually get it sold...

Post subject: Re: people who sell cars
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:01 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Welcome to all that is Mautofied..

Wrong place for this thread though, this is more of a rant...

But yes we know this, the site has honestly became a Cardomain. Site people wanting to show case their cars than sell.. Hopefully the Mautofied team will start removing some of them.. Or do something to bring the glory days back

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:15 pm 

i agree when i first new about this site i sold two trucks on here and iv asked people question and stuff and seems to me like they arnt even wantin to sell just like you said they just want to show case thier cars witch is a wast of my time and people who want to buy. / sell / trade :?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:29 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

James08 wrote:
i agree when i first new about this site i sold two trucks on here and iv asked people question and stuff and seems to me like they arnt even wantin to sell just like you said they just want to show case thier cars witch is a wast of my time and people who want to buy. / sell / trade :?

I agree with you on this. Maybe they should delete all AD's on the site, then do not host any totally free AD's and no Life Long AD's. That would weed out alot of that problem... :?: Just my opinion.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:47 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

jtek wrote:
If your trying to sell your cars on here maybe you should respond to the questions people ask you about the vehicle for sale....that's a good way to actually get it sold...

First post and pretty much nailed it .................................................

WELCOME TO MAUTOFIED !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:44 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Summit wrote:
James08 wrote:

I agree with you on this. Maybe they should delete all AD's on the site, then do not host any totally free AD's and no Life Long AD's. That would weed out alot of that problem... :?: Just my opinion.

That still won't help, there's a 70's model blue corvette been on here for about 2 years, it just keeps auto renewing..

The free ads aren't the issue, its just people trolling.. but what can you do..

Just keep trying and you will eventually weed out the ones that arent here to sell/trade

Hint: Look at their offers if they have 200+ offers and its still listed move on....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:40 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

That corvette is probably one of those Life Long AD's that you can buy and the car is probably sold, but the guy is just to lazy to take it back off the site, I dunno. Couldn't see paying money just to show off my car....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:37 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

honestly if this site were ever up for sale...I would definitely buy it and clean house as far as the scam ads, the slacker ads, deadbeat ads and general douchebags that pollute this site nowadays.

I am one of the longtime members here. This site was the place to go to for custom cars/trucks for sale or trade. Now you have a better chance with Craigslist than here. Thats saying alot..being CL is also full of lowballers and douches.

ANYWAYS..to the OP....

WELCOME TO MAUTOFIED!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:21 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Slammed98S10 wrote:
honestly if this site were ever up for sale...I would definitely buy it and clean house as far as the scam ads, the slacker ads, deadbeat ads and general douchebags that pollute this site nowadays.

WELCOME TO MAUTOFIED!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My bet would be EVERYTHING has a price, step up and take control ...............

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:39 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

OUTCAST13 wrote:
My bet would be EVERYTHING has a price, step up and take control ...............

;) :lol:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 13 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next