Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Re: 2003 Ford F350 Super Duty 4X4 Re-Posted Every Day
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:39 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

http://www.mautofied.com/2003-Ford-F350 ... 100491711/

I received an anonymous complaint today about a listing that was getting re-posted every day. I love to investigate complaints about people trying to cheat the system so naturally I was all over this one right away. It didn't take long to discover that yes indeed this listing was getting a lot of attention on the New Listings page. After further review I also discovered that this member had spent a couple dollars on his listing by purchasing some Bumps (Re-Lists) to enable him to this. At the time I wrote this paragraph he had 18 left so plan on seeing it a few more times. I have a feeling that when he runs out (if the truck hasn't sold yet), he will probably buy some more bumps because he realizes the value that these bring to a listing. You too can join this elite club as well by doing the following:

You can purchase Re-Lists (Bumps) at any time by clicking "UPGRADE NOW>>" when you edit your listing. Then click "Add Options to my current Listing". Then scroll down to "Manual Re-Listing" and select a package that suits your needs. Re-Lists are by far the best bang for your buck when it comes to Page Views. More page views equals more offers.

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]