Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Why Hard to sell?
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:38 am 

Why are perfect professionaly "not back yard" built mini trucks so hard to sell and worth so little? Just curious because of getting offers " in my view" are pieces of well engineered vehicals people have spentless hours and money perfecting yet are hard to sell.
Again, curious, Gary Clark

Post subject: Re: Why Hard to sell?
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:40 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Not to be rude it's just my opinion but their useless u usually buy a truck to haul things and half the time when their bagged u can't haul shit then more than half r only single cabs so it's unrealistic for most people

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:06 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

That BBT S10 is Bad-A$$ !! Done better than 100% !!

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:43 pm 

Everybody does not haul shit with thier trucks. I got my Dually just cause I always wanted a dually. I dont have a boat,RV,drag car, not even a lawn mower trailer!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:38 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Ya but urs also is a full size and ontop of that it's a 4 door so u can actually have a family or friends in it with the bed as extra space havin a single cab s-10 with a small ass bed is useless to a lot of ppl unless it's a 3rd or 4th vehicle aka a toy

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:54 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

"Most" of the bagged minis I always see driving around are with the beds hacked and open to the ground, which really IS useless as a truck.
The top notch trucks that are done right, are usually done so specific to the builders taste, that it's just difficult to find alot of buyers with the same taste.
Honestly, I believe that if you had a "top notch" mini, that you would have better luck finding a buyer if it were in primer with the option of having it colored to the buyers choice as a condition of the sale.
I'm rebuilding a custom 70 C-10 and plan to get it as far as complete "without paint" and leave it up to the buyer to name their color and with a deposit, I will paint it to their liking and deliver it as per contract.
Bagged minis are just toys. Fun to play with and modify and show. Beyond that, they CAN suck as daily drivers or to be used as a hauler. They could also be viewed as artwork. Not everyone likes all works of art.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]