Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 6 of 6   [ 56 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: 86 Bagged And Bodied Astro (Sick)
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:33 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Congratulations on shitting up this kids thread by doing exactly what ive been called out for doing.

Yawn.

Ive already explained the over priced thing. Just like the guys that price their shit for $1, or $999,999 which is way more douchey imo, my price on here is about like basic grammar to chriszibble, they might be considered, but they dont really matter. Like ive said 20 times, here it is once more since your reading comprehension skills are evidently failing... The prices I quote on here are trade value.. or basically theyre just there to keep losers with bagged ass minis away from my listings. Anyone who is actually interested in teh truck is gonna make an offer regardless if i have it on there for 1500 or 1500000. Im just trying to weed out the kids who get on here and whore out their rice rockets and other garbage to anyone close to their "i think its worth it" price.

i use kbb, i know what kbb values are, and unlike alot of you retards, i know that MODS DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT increase kbb value unless they are OEM options. If anything, aftermarket stuff decreases prices. i know this bursts some of your bubbles but adding 28" rims and 300 tvs doesnt make your silverado worth 200k. I know what my vehicles are worth, im not stupid. But as anyone whos been here any amount of time (since 07 here, go me) you know mautofied is notorious for ridiculously overpriced cars. I dont even look at prices when searching for stuff on here, i merely check kbb, compare to what i have, and if its close, i offer.

And yes, i list christmas tree air freshner as a mod, because its the black ice flavor, and it smells good as fuck.

and yes, knowing the door code is a plus, because the retard i bought it from (on mautofied) did not know it. i had to pay $50 to the stealership to find out.

And no, i dont get "offended" by stupid offers. I do however, get annoyed by them, and i get tired of my phone going off 200 times to see "HAY BRO U WANA TRADE FOR MY 92 CAPRICE ON HYDROS AN 200 SPOKES U COME TO ME"

Maybe im wrong.. who knows. But ive sold 5 or six cars on here at least (without stopping to count) and ive never had a problem.

Sorry I offend you guys. I really hate it. I used to feel the same way. then i realized it was alot easier to join them then try and start a revolution.

kbye.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:14 pm 

Haha if you say so. No matter what you list your stuff at your gonna get a crap offer. Im just tired of everybody having something smart to say to every post, "how many threads do we need on this subject" blah blah blah. As many as we f@cking want. Don't like what the threads about fine but just because a newbie wasn't here 3 years ago when that topic was discussed doesn't mean they can't make a new topic about it. All we are pointing out is spend less time looking through peoples shit for stuff to criticize cause it may not be that hard to find something in your stuff.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:16 am 

Back to my original posting. here is a link to my facebook for some better pics of the inside and everything, gonna post a few more tomm when i get it finished cleaned up a lil bit more.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Chris-Hinds/744547098

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:17 am 

almost 700 views and only like 5 offers, i mean i know its not perfect and its a van but come on people, ive seen junk sell on here for 2500 needed twice as much work as mine.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:16 am 

cnote05300 wrote:
Congratulations on shitting up this kids thread by doing exactly what ive been called out for doing.

Yawn.

Ive already explained the over priced thing. Just like the guys that price their shit for $1, or $999,999 which is way more douchey imo, my price on here is about like basic grammar to chriszibble, they might be considered, but they dont really matter. Like ive said 20 times, here it is once more since your reading comprehension skills are evidently failing... The prices I quote on here are trade value.. or basically theyre just there to keep losers with bagged ass minis away from my listings. Anyone who is actually interested in teh truck is gonna make an offer regardless if i have it on there for 1500 or 1500000. Im just trying to weed out the kids who get on here and whore out their rice rockets and other garbage to anyone close to their "i think its worth it" price.

i use kbb, i know what kbb values are, and unlike alot of you retards, i know that MODS DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT increase kbb value unless they are OEM options. If anything, aftermarket stuff decreases prices. i know this bursts some of your bubbles but adding 28" rims and 300 tvs doesnt make your silverado worth 200k. I know what my vehicles are worth, im not stupid. But as anyone whos been here any amount of time (since 07 here, go me) you know mautofied is notorious for ridiculously overpriced cars. I dont even look at prices when searching for stuff on here, i merely check kbb, compare to what i have, and if its close, i offer.

And yes, i list christmas tree air freshner as a mod, because its the black ice flavor, and it smells good as fuck.

and yes, knowing the door code is a plus, because the retard i bought it from (on mautofied) did not know it. i had to pay $50 to the stealership to find out.

And no, i dont get "offended" by stupid offers. I do however, get annoyed by them, and i get tired of my phone going off 200 times to see "HAY BRO U WANA TRADE FOR MY 92 CAPRICE ON HYDROS AN 200 SPOKES U COME TO ME"

Maybe im wrong.. who knows. But ive sold 5 or six cars on here at least (without stopping to count) and ive never had a problem.

Sorry I offend you guys. I really hate it. I used to feel the same way. then i realized it was alot easier to join them then try and start a revolution.

kbye.

Black ice air freshener as a mod.... what if you have a small forrest of em.... that's a major mod right? lol

Post subject: Re: 86 Bagged And Bodied Astro 2500 Firm
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:09 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I hope you guys really arent stupid enough not to sense the sarcasm in that. Really.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 6 of 6   [ 56 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6