Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 5 of 6   [ 56 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: 86 Bagged And Bodied Astro (Sick)
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:09 am 

2,000 cash takes it home with the rims come on people.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:42 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

cnote........sigh you chime in with your .02 cents worth...but yet you have a truck on here for 12.5k? its basically stock with 22s on it?

come on now...who is going to buy an 01 for 12.5k? with it pretty much stock. i would see if it had an LQ9 6liter swap and full bolt ons. nothing even sets that truck apart from all of the cookie cutter fullsize's with 22s running around.

shiet with your pricing. i could put my 00 silverado on here with said LQ9 motor swap with full bolts on..hotchkis suspension..tci trans..22s....murdered out....for like 20k?!!!!! dayum!! ima be rich!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:49 pm 

I checked what you said about c notes way over priced truck. He's always talking crap about what people say and what they post and putting his two cents in and he's doing the same crap.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:45 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

lol no shit, just keeping up with everyone else. if you price according to kbb on here you get bombarded with retards with civics, malibus, and other garbage with theirs priced 5x what theyre worth.. my cash price is MUCH less. and anyone genuinely interested can find out what that is. Cash talks, bs walks.

ive got them both listed on CL for less than kbb value. If youve been on here so long then surely youre smart enough to realize how things work on here. Wanna make a thread about how i dont reply back to stupid offers now? thatd be breaking new ground.

Any other talk regarding me can be discussed with me and not in this thread.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:19 pm 

So its all good you say what you want about whoever or whatever you want on any thread. People call out your hypocritical b.s on a thread and you whine. Maybe you should check yourself before you call someone out.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:43 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

lol

pretty sure nothing i said was hypocritical
pretty sure explaining myself isnt whining
pretty sure youre just trying to be cool on the internet
pretty sure i said anything directed towards me can be discussed elsewhere, not this kids for sale thread.

kbye!

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:53 pm 

Pretty sure over pricing your shit and bitching about people doing theirs is hypocritical. If you can talk about people in a thread well buddy then the sakes good for you. Trying to be cool no. Calling out idiots who have sarcastic shit to say about every thread posted or what's listed in it....... yeah

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:00 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

cnote05300 wrote:
lol no shit, just keeping up with everyone else. if you price according to kbb on here you get bombarded with retards with civics, malibus, and other garbage with theirs priced 5x what theyre worth.. my cash price is MUCH less. and anyone genuinely interested can find out what that is. Cash talks, bs walks.

ive got them both listed on CL for less than kbb value. If youve been on here so long then surely youre smart enough to realize how things work on here. Wanna make a thread about how i dont reply back to stupid offers now? thatd be breaking new ground.

Any other talk regarding me can be discussed with me and not in this thread.

so...let me get this correct. just because this is MAUTOFIED. prices go up 150% of KBB value automatically?

So i'm here long enough to know i should price my vehicles at outrageous prices to keep the looky loo's away? you know they do have the option to delete offers and you do have the right to NOT respond to stupid offers. if your panties get all bunched up because someone offended you with an offer. well man...dont know what to tell ya..better stock up on some XANAX and pack a lunch. its gonna be a long day.

now back to the original post. anywho at the least the OP priced his project accordingly to where its fair for the buyer and seller.

no need to talk smack in the post. not when u got overpriced/over mileaged/STOCK PONTIAC/GMC/FORD for sale.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:05 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

http://www.mautofied.com/listing-100390225.htm

come on really? 10.5 for a stock pontiac? :shock:

http://www.mautofied.com/listing-100376522.htm
16.5k? with 178,000 miles? :roll:
this is funny.."keypad on door (i have the code)" shiet i would hope not only you have the key code....that shit better stroke my nuts and eat the corn out of my arse for that much asking price

http://www.mautofied.com/2001-GMC---Sie ... 100383874/

and last but not least...12.5k for a pretty much run of the mill cookie cutter truck with JC Whitney catalog bolt ons?
wait it comes with a CUSTOM "Christmas tree air freshner"

my suggestion...being snickety on other peoples thread would only get you called out on your FAIL pricing...so best to sit in the corner and pray you find that sucker on the intra-web would pay for your overpriced crap.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:14 pm 

Glad to see im not the only one who doesn't mind calling douches out

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 5 of 6   [ 56 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next