Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: 3 sets of mustang wheels/tires
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:12 pm 

i have 2 sets of rims (one with tires) and a pair of drag radials for 94-04 mustangs.

one set of 99 style svt wheels (machined) finish. 3 tires, one wheel needs a tire (blow out) rims are in excellent shape not a scratch or ding in one of them. True svt wheels not knock offs, has the ford emblem in all of them. tires are 245/45/17 and 2 of them have 85% tread other has around 60-70%. can get another tire put on at cost. asking $450

one set of bullitt wheels (brand new in original boxes) black with polished lip. Has cobra center caps, front is 18x9, rear 17x10.5. Rear wheels are deep dish. +27 offset. Black gloss finish powder coat. no tires. asking $550

one PAIR of v6 mustang 15x8.5" rims on 26x8.5x15 M/T ET street radials.. These are real drag radials for a track. has about 8 or so passes on them with plenty of tread left. Rims are spray painted black. asking $200

if you have any questions or concerns or want to see any other pictures other than the ones that are in the listings i have placed on mautofied message me. prices are obo, but im not real flexible these are pretty much my bottom dollar prices.

none of these will work on 05+ mustangs.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]