Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: HAHAHA THE HARLEY DAVIDSON DUDE JUST "SOLD HIS BIKE"
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:31 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

No kidding, I was getting tired of reading how his chopper was the best on the planet, "and every professional bike builder said so"!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .....Unbelievable....

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:14 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

NO NO NO...

Uhh what about...
The story of his life!

"I cant ride my dream bike due to an injury, its either going to be a 100k decoration in my house cause its so nice to look at or i will trade for something that will be fun. i wont sell it not even for 100k because then my wife has what she wants to do with the money, i put everything into that bike and it stays with me or i trade even if I'm losing money it doesnt matter its payed off and i get another toy understand. if you want a bike that has beat 3 OCC choppers in competitions and never lost a comp, this is your bike, if your not into comps and want to ride state to state this is your bike , thats what i built it for, i could spend 20k and get a chopper that looks cool and it breaks down going to the gas station. this was built to drive across the US. thats why it cost so much to build all the best. i had a escalade with a 25 thousand dollar stereo, with all w7s, i was hoping yours were w7s they pound, well i was winning every comp and i would be in comps with all stereo shop owners with there demo cars and you win money and prizes but they want the bragging rights and all the free air time on the radio, well i kicked there ass everytime, one time we were doing the 2 minute constant , where they take the average of tow minutes and the first min i stayed right with him because he was talking shit to me earlier because i had my caps on he was like you cant even use all your power come see me and gave me his card, well you can see what your hitting and at a minute i looked at him and smiled and turned mine way up. he had no chance in the world, pretty soon all you can see is thick smoke like a house is on fire and your in it. i jump out and he melted everything trying to catch me and he wasn't even close , and i said lets barbeque and lifted my tailgate and leaned on my amp rack and said lukewarm baby lukewarm. he was so pissed, so on air. i said "when i got hear all these guys were dog-gin me being the only civilian non shop owner and they were all making jokes about what i could do to gain power, but as you can see the joke is on them know i knew i didnt need the extra power. i said if they would have won they would say come down to my shop we sell the best and they would rip you off, i said if you want a ride with a great system dont start from scratch , look on eBay and find one with tons of trophies in front of it and buy it, you'll get it for like 3 grand over what it books for and they lose there ass and know they will when they do it, but they dont care there drug dealers they just want a new car and they will spend the 20 to 30 grand to make it the way it should be.. " oh that pissed them off so much well my escalade got stolen. it was them, i would love to show up again and smash them. i wouldn't have done that if they weren't dicks the whole time. oh and after every head to head they would turn there's off cause you want it to cool down and i would back mine up to the bleachers and play movies for the kids. it had 11 TVs, and they would say its going to over heat. i said oh well. so i said all that live on the radio it was great. and they would take out all the carpet so it wouldn't absorb the sound so it would just be metal, mine had all the seats and was sick as hell, so not only did i win 1st place over all, i won 1st in, best install, best overall sound, best bass, peoples choice award and 1st team. we were put in teams when we got there and the take the total of the team and we won a ribbon for that . so i swept it. to get best sound you have to have all your highs perfect and mids and bass lol. thats one concern, your ride isn't worth much isn't it only like 8 grand? let me know"

P.B.K

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:31 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Oh yes, that is him! LOL! Anything anyone had, he has had, or won! LOL!!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:33 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

CowlSS wrote:
looks like every other cookie-cutter chopper I see out on the road, nothing special and certainly isn't worth $65k to me.

I'd rather have either one of these any day of the week over that thing...
http://www.mautofied.com/2007-DYNAMIC-C ... 100114428/

http://www.mautofied.com/2007-Martin-Br ... 100281629/

My god I would give what he's askin anyday for that second bike. That thing is bad @$$!

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:10 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

But has it beaten 3 OCC bikes? :lol: :lol: :lol: ! ID take the first one in a heartbeat....Even if MR. Over Priced Bike had a good product, I dont think I could bring myself to deal with him after all the crud he writes on every offer!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:07 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

the one thing that just really bothered me was he would like comment on ppls posts and offer a trade but write a life story on subs or some engine or somthign it was just like no one cares what you think its either trade or just nice ride that guy was a joke and im so glad hes gone

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:18 am 

Now I'M not saying I would pay that much for one but I have seen them go for a lot more. It just depends on what kind of Mods. it has.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:53 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

lol, dudes a chode. $10 says if it was even his to begin with, and he actually did sell it, he got MAYBE $15k for it.

Cant wait for him to get something else, that way we can hear about he and his dad built it during ww2 while loading cannons and it won the iditarod and the 1984 olympics simultaneously, helped cambodian children through public schooling, etc etc.

i used to lol @ the fact that every offer he made (like 5 a day) hed put "last chance, selling it this weekend" like theres a waiting list on that thing.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2