PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:01 pm 

HOW 2 INSTALL
CAN U USE A/C COMPRESSOR if so HOW?
WHAT IS ALL NEEDED?

Post subject: ENGINE DRIVEN COMPRESSORS
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:11 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

most older car and truck ac compressors work there the best to use same as what the sell from any airbagg company and cost way less check out older model vehcles the ones that are self oiled compressors then measure out a bracket its pretty simple done more then a few so check that out save u lott of cash older ford truck works,volvo cars,i know for a fact but thats a start for ya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:20 pm 

[QUOTE=chadly23] most older car and truck ac compressors work there the best to use same as what the sell from any airbagg company and cost way less check out older model vehcles the ones that are self oiled compressors then measure out a bracket its pretty simple done more then a few so check that out save u lott of cash older ford truck works,volvo cars,i know for a fact but thats a start for ya[/QUOTE]

how about fittings, oil adders and water and oil seperators

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:39 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

ok on the ones i done there all older compressors the only 1s that will work,the add the oil is bout like a regular engine driven compresoors u buy cause the sell oil compressor the part of compressor u connect the airline and the other were u just put in regular oil and u have to pour in just a little every few days doesnt take much.and as far as fittings i took the compressor to auto parts place that makes brakes lines and stuff like the had them make the fittings for the line for the comperssor,and didnt use water oil seperators on the compressors,sounds like alot to do but its realy simple and if u get the older compressor from the junk yard use the mounting bracket for it the modfiey it as needed to fit welding is required lol and i used a pulley of a lawn mower cause there smaller and same width as pull on compressor,the mearsure out space between compressor and lawm mower pulley for size of the belt and the lawn mower pulley or any smaller pulley u decide to use take and put it to the pulley on alternator use longer bolt sholud bolt up perfect might have to weld to but thats it sounds hard but pretty simple once u get in there and start doing it took 30 first time i ever did and can do 1 now in like 20 minutes solo so hope tyhat guess u a good idea any more ? ask and ill try to help u out more

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:56 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

dude just goto mccleans or pick n pull, they have tons of cars to get a york210 out of. google a list tells u all the cars they came in.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]