Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Need some help
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:35 pm 

What all would i need to bag a 98 silverado? Ive always had air struts on cars and never done a truck. So can someone give me a list of parts i would need. And a ballpark figure on how much it would cost i have nothing for the air ride atm. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Post subject: Re: Need some help
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:08 pm 

A whole kit goes anywhere from $1k-2500. Check out Suicidedoors.com..They sell kits for everything youll need. As far as installation goes, Youll probably drop another 2K for a shop to do the install. If you cant weld, I dont suggest doing anything on your own.

Its something you really need to do your homework on. If you dont have the funds to knock it all out, you can always start with bagging the rear or the front. Take it in steps.

And just as some helpful advice. Dont cheap out on suspension components, If you buy a $100 compressor, dont expect it to do wonders..If you buy cheap drop spindles, expect to be replacing them shortly. You get what you pay for in this scene. Sometimes saving a few greens dosnt work out in the long run. If you need more help hit me back or PM me. Id be glad to help.

Post subject: Re: Need some help
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:14 pm 

Thanks for the advice.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]