Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: refurbish wheels??
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:42 am 

anyone know a place that refurbish wheels?? i need mine to be refurbish but dont have a clue of who or where they do them.

Post subject: Re: refurbish wheels??
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:12 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Look at it like this... Unless you are just fortunate enough to live right down the road or driving distance from someone who does refurbish wheels (because they are usually far and few in between)...by the time you pay to ship your wheels to the refurbishing company, have them refurbished, then pay for shipping back... you could have bought a brand new set of wheels... I know there is a place around where I live that will take a dent in the lip out of the rim for like $50 a wheel, they will fix curb rashes for like $50-$100 per wheel. But you still have to have them re-chromed or refinished in whatever finish it is which is then about $100 per wheel for refinishing at least depending on the finish. So on average to refurbish a wheel you are looking at about $200-$250 with shipping per wheel.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]