Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 31 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: WANT TO BUY CUSTOM MOTORCYCLE
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:59 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

lol, i see someone is still upset.

Sorry my "stock POS" is out of your price range.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:27 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Whoa!!! :shock: What just happened here? All this over a Post? A little excessive, but I'll agree that the Ford guy is annoying, but as long as it allows me to post stuff for free.....Ill listen to it..... :roll: Dude maybe you havent sold anything bc ur so bitchy....I mean I hate dealing with dumb kids too.....But I also hate dealing with douches....Just saying.... :idea:

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:36 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

wilsons71907 wrote:
Whoa!!! :shock: What just happened here? All this over a Post? A little excessive, but I'll agree that the Ford guy is annoying, but as long as it allows me to post stuff for free.....Ill listen to it..... :roll: Dude maybe you havent sold anything bc ur so bitchy....I mean I hate dealing with dumb kids too.....But I also hate dealing with douches....Just saying.... :idea:

lol, im really not bitchy. im actually a pretty chill dude. im just annoyed with how this site is being run as of late.

ive sold tons and tons of stuff on CL, but cant seem to get anyone serious on here. who knows.

This site has potential to be an awesome place, it just needs mods that do stuff other than openly post wanting to rip someone off.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:20 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I would like to thank you all for the excitement though! The office has been dead today and I probablly would have fallen asleep if it weren't for this great thread! ;)

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:15 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

cnote05300 wrote:
wilsons71907 wrote:

lol, im really not bitchy. im actually a pretty chill dude. im just annoyed with how this site is being run as of late.

ive sold tons and tons of stuff on CL, but cant seem to get anyone serious on here. who knows.

This site has potential to be an awesome place, it just needs mods that do stuff other than openly post wanting to rip someone off.

Man im kinda tired of hearing u complain about mods and the site if you have such a problem with us and the site and so much luck with Craigslist maybe thats ur sign!!!!!

And maybe nobody wants to buy a bike with a average retail of $4100 for $5500 seems like your just trying to rip people off to me.....

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:22 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

crazychad wrote:

Man im kinda tired of hearing u complain about mods and the site if you have such a problem with us and the site and so much luck with Craigslist maybe thats ur sign!!!!!

And maybe nobody wants to buy a bike with a average retail of $4100 for $5500 seems like your just trying to rip people off to me.....

well no shit, its mautofied. Everything is twice what retail is on here. i thought that was pretty much well known.

is that the best you can do? you know im right so everyone just keeps talking shit about my bike.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:59 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

GR$$N$ wrote:
[ ] didnt jest
[x]jested

holy shiet its GR$$N!!!!!!! how u been mofo!!!?

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:51 am 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

SuperPatrick wrote:
Actually Chris, he is an Admin as well as a Moderator. Also I want you to know that I cruise the Forums quite often and when people bring attention to themselves I take a look at their posting history to do a random quality check. I noticed that you removed and re-posted your 2004 Honda CBR 600RR on 5-21-2010. I find it disheartening to say the least that a member of our site of nearly 2 1/2 years would blatantly violate one of our most enforced posting rules. Was Bradley being pompous? Perhaps he was. I can see where you would think that. It is perfectly ok to have cash and let everyone know that they are looking for a good deal. In this economy it wouldn't be far-fetched to find someone looking to get out from underneath a bike payment they can no longer afford. Even if that means they lose their shirt in the process. A huge loss is better than a repo any day of the week. We do have several Moderators and Admins that post to the Forums on a regular basis but that does not mean everyone is a "mod of some sort".

BassLake: In response to your inquiry, No Admin would ever be permitted to lock someone's account or ban them from the site simply because they did not like that they were told to "get over yourself". As far as the lawsuit stuff goes cnote05300 has been a member for over 2 years, has placed no less than 29 listings and has never paid anything to post an ad with us. None of us has a "right" to be here. Mark D. has the ultimate say as to who can be here and who can't. For anyone to say anything different would be like saying that if someone came to your house and you invited them in, then it gets late and you ask them to leave so you can go to bed and they refuse, they can sue you because they have a "right" to be in your house? Probably not. Also for instance you pay for your license to drive but if you get into trouble with the law they can take your license away regardless of how much you paid for your license. A license to drive is a "privilege" NOT a "right". Same thing with Mautofied.com. Even if he paid a lot of money to post his listings with us. If he breaks the rules, then we can lock his account regardless of how much money he has paid. For us, it's not about how much money you spend with us. We appreciate every one of our members. Even members who do not share our viewpoint on certain topics.

Wisdom....

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:05 am 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

wilsons71907 wrote:
Maybe he was being a little pompous, but I dont think it was intended to look down on anyone. If it was a constant thing, then maybe I'd say something but, Geez, we are all adults here. No reason to get all bent out of shape. After all, he just said what we all think. We all want to find the BEST deal. We all want to find someone with the gem who is in need of cash! It's what WE do. So Twizted, if I see anything, I'll shoot it your way. Would a bike with a rebuilt title be ok? Bc i have a buddy who rebuilds crotch rockets and he usually has a hell of a deal on stuff!

sounds good to me I appreciate it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:51 pm 

Hey, Ive got a custom built 2009 harley chopper/bobber its won awards (beat out 2 harley proshops in 2009 biker buildoff) its a clean bike and very unique. If anyone is interested I have it listed for 12500 but would work on the price if someone was looking to purchase rather than trade. Just let me know if your interested and maybe we can work something out if not good luck on finding the bike you want!

Attachments:
File comment: 2009 Harley chopper/boober
bike_2.jpg
bike_2.jpg [ 15.69 KiB | Viewed 4589 times ]

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 31 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next