Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: AVATARS - rules and sizing
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:05 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I have noticed over the past several hours, people are sprucing up their profiles with signatures and avatars. Within the next couple days, a new set of forum rules and FAQ will be developed.   However, at this time I would like to discuss the avatar rules real quick --

The problem I have seen the most today has been size.  Please keep it to 128 x 128.  It is not possible to use images larger than that and have the software resize them automatically. If the image you want to use exceeds this size, you'll have to resize it manually before you can use it as your avatar.

Please follow these rules when using an avatar:

• No objectionable content in avatar images. We reserve the right to define what content is, and deny you the ability to use avatars if you show disregard for the avatar rules.
  • No animated avatars.
  • If you are not using one of the built-in avatars, please don't duplicate someone else's avatar - especially if they made it themselves. Try not to rip off other people's avatar work
  • For external avatars, only JPG, GIF, or PNG will be allowed. No .bmp files, and especially no .swf files.
  • Must be no bigger than 128 x 128
  • No use of advertising or company logos in your avatar without permission.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]