Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Warning
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:18 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Spring time is the time for motorcycle SCAMS. There were several on here recently that I have deleted. If you see an ad that looks suspicious, send me a link and I will look into it.

REMEMBER - If the price is too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

Post subject: Re: Warning
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:18 pm 

patrick,ive emaild the help section several time to no avail,, what is the problem,is it my computer,or the site,, ive tried several times to place an ad the 19.99 ad for a 98 ford i have on here on free ad,,the site wont let me download the picts,then when i go to pay for the ad it freezes up,doesnt say posted and isnt posted,but still charges my card, its has placed a 19.99 charge on both my cards,but still no ad,, what do i need to do?? steve 256-538-2121

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:30 pm 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Excellent point Patrick...great job. I will take a closer look at the motorcycles as well and see if I can lend a hand.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:39 pm 

patrick,if you are not the person i need to talk could you get this to the right person,,or at least give me a call or email to tell me what to do, ive emailed you ,the help desk,marshall,everyon i could,, the site charged two diff cards for a 19.99 ad that didnt go through the whole process of loading,, this is getting a little rediculous by now, id really like to keep using the site,,but am afraid to even try to put on an ad,, thanks for what ever you can do for me steve,,256-538-2121,,maverick3zx

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]