Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 25 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: POLL: The new MAUTOFIED COMMUNITY?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:01 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

So it has been a couple days now since the launch of the new MAUTOFIED COMMUNITY!  So, voice your opinion in the first mautofied community poll!

Please no flaming, We have worked hard to develop this.  You may voice your opinion, but please be mature about it!  Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:34 am 

more complex and unique and different

A+

More options and choices

Great Job Guys

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:44 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I would be interested in hearing the opinion of the 2 that voted no!  huh..huh..  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:27 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

yea who are the people that voted no cause i love it like this more choices and auction without going to evilbay mautofied merchandise its great

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:07 am 

im so confused with the new site i cant seem to find anything....i like the new front page but it doesnt have the forums on there anymore and now i cant find the forums like listed for sale and stuff like that... im just so confused here

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:12 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

the forums have changed a little if your selling an amercian car put it in that forum and so on

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:06 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

[QUOTE=Geronimo]im so confused with the new site i cant seem to find anything....i like the new front page but it doesnt have the forums on there anymore and now i cant find the forums like listed for sale and stuff like that... im just so confused here[/QUOTE]

When you are on the home page look on the left side, click on the word "FORUM" on the navigation tool bar.  When you do this, it will take you to a list on forums.  Choose which forum you want and make a post.  Right now I will add a new forum just for Mautofied.com listings. 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:59 pm 

I like it.. The recent changes to the site are all good..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:21 pm 

i said i didnt like it for the simple fact i new everything about the old way lol and i also liked the forums bein at the bottom on main page it was easier to veiw and see whats goin on

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:47 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

[QUOTE=90stang] i said i didnt like it for the simple fact i new everything about the old way lol and i also liked the forums bein at the bottom on main page it was easier to veiw and see whats goin on[/QUOTE]

I feel ya, and I understand. However, when Mautofied.com was developed over 5 years ago -- it was a custom classified site and not a forum. Over the past couple months, we saw tremendous growth and decide we needed a separate forum (community). By doing this, Mautofied.com runs faster and looks better and is use for what it was intended. Because the forums are not attached to Mautofied.com, it does run a lot faster. That was always an issue we were dealing with. Mautofied.com looks better and has more room for featured listings. This has always been something I wanted to see. With growth, will come change. I am sorry you do not like the new format and/or community, but you will get use to it in time. As human nature, people do not like change. We get accustomed to what we are use to... Remember. change is good!! Just take a moment and look around the new community. There are tons of new features that are offered the old community did not have. We now have a way to pm each other, members gallery, blogs, event calendar, etc!!!! If there is anything I can do to help you with the NEW MAUTOFIED COMMUNITY, please let me know.   

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 25 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next