Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: 2006 Lexus IS250 for sale $13000
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:17 pm 

Lexus has 62,000 miles. No problems with the car. Has rebuilt title/ must pass inspection before getting a tag. Inspectors have the title. I have a copy. Great dependable car. Super nice. Only selling because I don't have the money for the inspection right now and I really need the cash. $13000 takes it. I know I am going to regret selling it. Everybody loves this car

Post subject: Re: 2006 Lexus IS250 for sale $13000
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:18 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Tre102889 wrote:
Lexus has 62,000 miles. No problems with the car. Has rebuilt title/ must pass inspection before getting a tag. Inspectors have the title. I have a copy. Great dependable car. Super nice. Only selling because I don't have the money for the inspection right now and I really need the cash. $13000 takes it. I know I am going to regret selling it. Everybody loves this car

Ok I got to ask, 13k?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have a car that apparently, has a rebuilt title, but still needs inspection, the only way you need a inspection is A its out of your state.. or B its NOT a rebuilt titled car, its a SALVAGED title car.. Do not confuse the 2.. Dont get me wrong you have a nice car, but way over priced

What is with this.. I want my old Mautofied back :cry: :cry: :cry:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:47 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Quote:
Ok I got to ask, 13k??

You have a car that apparently, has a rebuilt title, but still needs inspection, the only way you need a inspection is A its out of your state.. or B its NOT a rebuilt titled car, its a SALVAGED title car.. Do not confuse the 2.. Dont get me wrong you have a nice car, but way over priced

What is with this.. I want my old Mautofied back

:lol: :lol:

It must not be too over priced, considering he has close to 200 offers! The car may not be worth much too you, but apparently TONS of people disagree! And, he has had some very good offers.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:09 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

ThreeD wrote:
Quote:
Ok I got to ask, 13k??

It must not be too over priced, considering he has close to 200 offers! The car may not be worth much too you, but apparently TONS of people disagree! And, he has had some very good offers.

200 Offers in TWO YEARS! lol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:02 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

ThreeD wrote:
Quote:
Ok I got to ask, 13k??

Seriously? You must be new here.

The amount of offer's dont mean crap, just means they havent sold it, for some sort of reason, and thats most because people get smart after talking to the owner or seeing it. Mautofied might be getting cluttered with loser ads. But most of the veteran user's know better.

And you really don't know much about car pricing..

The 2 BMWs out book this car.. so does the Supra, and the Evo... and you mean to tell me you would pass up on either of those, knowing you could flip those for anything you want. especially clean titled BS.

And I agree 200 offers in 2 year's.and I bet the guy hasn't responded to a SINGLE one of those offers. He knows he doesn't have anything worth that kind of cash, so he is over pricing it, to basicly show off "Hey look at me, I am using Mautofied as a CarDomain." Idiot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:10 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

now i know why I dont come here as often as I use too...

Idiot owner with Idiots pricing...really 13k? for a POS rebuilt/salvage craptastic car!? GTFO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:24 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Summit wrote:
ThreeD wrote:
Quote:
Ok I got to ask, 13k??

200 offers is 200 OFFERS! Doesn't matter when they made the offers. lol Mautofied is full of dumbasses! Does it really bother you idiots that much that he has his car priced for more than you can afford? Go back to your basement life and leave the trading to the adults! JACKASSES!

The funny thing is ONE of his offers is worth more than all three of yours. lol It is his car. He can ask whatever the FUCK he wants for it. PERIOD! Quit crying and bitching about it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:59 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

ThreeD wrote:
Summit wrote:
ThreeD wrote:

200 offers is 200 OFFERS! Doesn't matter when they made the offers. lol Mautofied is full of dumbasses! Does it really bother you idiots that much that he has his car priced for more than you can afford? Go back to your basement life and leave the trading to the adults! JACKASSES!

The funny thing is ONE of his offers is worth more than all three of yours. lol It is his car. He can ask whatever the FUCK he wants for it. PERIOD! Quit crying and bitching about it.

http://www.mautofied.com/listing-100592364.htm

This coming from a guy using Mautofied ^^^ for a ad looking for a vehicle NOT selling or trading..

oh not thats its any of your business, I could buy that car CASH straight out..

Why havent these idiots been filtered out yet..

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:07 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

JoshG1 wrote:

http://www.mautofied.com/listing-100592364.htm

This coming from a guy using Mautofied ^^^ for a ad looking for a vehicle NOT selling or trading..

oh not thats its any of your business, I could buy that car CASH straight out..

Why havent these idiots been filtered out yet..

Yea, sure you could by that car. That is why you are on here being a jackass because of the price on it. lol

That is a truck I used to own that I traded on here, moron.

You should be glad that idiots aren't being filtered on here. Otherwise, you wouldn't be able to bitch anymore! Without idiots, Mautofied would be boring. So, thank you for your contribution.

lol Glad to know that I made you mad. :lol: E-mailing me was definitely "manly" of you. lol I don't blame you. At least that keeps people from seeing you get your ass handed to you on a public forum.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:21 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

ThreeD,

I was merely pointing out that ANYONE can get 200 Offers in TWO YEARS, if they are not really wanting to deal on what they post. So, you can Fuck Off faggot!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next