Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: 2006 Lexus IS250 for sale $13000
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:31 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Summit wrote:
ThreeD,

I was merely pointing out that ANYONE can get 200 Offers in TWO YEARS, if they are not really wanting to deal on what they post. So, you can Fuck Off faggot!

lol Nice comeback fuckface! It only took you a WHOLE day to come up with that. Try again. He has a Lexus and you have a Trailblazer. No wonder you are pissed. lmao

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:18 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait ..................................................................................

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:05 am 

e books between 12,100 and 17k....13k with a rebuilt title or not is still a good deal..
especially for whats has been added to it (mods)...people sell their rides on here all day for way over book, plus mods...I have a rebuilt is300 and its a perfect car...Ive never had trouble sellin or trading with a rebuilt title...Especially from Florida..Im from there.
Good luck with the is250

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:49 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

shopro5 wrote:
e books between 12,100 and 17k....13k with a rebuilt title or not is still a good deal..
especially for whats has been added to it (mods)...people sell their rides on here all day for way over book, plus mods...I have a rebuilt is300 and its a perfect car...Ive never had trouble sellin or trading with a rebuilt title...Especially from Florida..Im from there.
Good luck with the is250

Yea, but you can't tell these idiots anything. They can't afford it, so the only thing left for them to do is bitch and whine about it. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:43 pm 

I'm not trying to scam anybody?? I'm an honest person. The car has been on here for two years bc I haven't been offered anything I want. And I really don't want to get rid of it. I just don't have the money too put into it. And 13000 is a fair deal I would say. Considering it only has 60000 miles and all the extra work put into this car.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:55 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Tre102889 wrote:
I'm not trying to scam anybody?? I'm an honest person. The car has been on here for two years bc I haven't been offered anything I want. And I really don't want to get rid of it. I just don't have the money too put into it. And 13000 is a fair deal I would say. Considering it only has 60000 miles and all the extra work put into this car.

Don't pay any attention to these jealous jackasses! Mautofied is full of pathetic losers and trolls. It's your car and you can ask whatever you want for it. Good luck with the sale!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:55 am 

It kills me the most is these young kids that the title isn't even in there name or there under 20 and bring there parent to meet halfway 2hrs a way and there parent hear the mustang see motor and nitrous they say know hell that's common sense I don't want my kids ridding in half my cars idiots what u tell mom u were looking at Volvo was gonna about 15months its not the same

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2