Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Someone take this 240 off my hands!! Trade trade trade!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:46 pm 

i am selling/trading my 93 SR20DET swapped 240sx.the body itself is in good condition for a 93. it only has one slight crack in the dash an it is remarkably small. there is not carpet, the whole interior is splatter painted. the car has every other piece of interior minus carpet,door panels, headliner. when i go the car it had some wiring issues, random oil leaks, and exhaust leaks. iv went through re-wired the MAF harness re-soldered the cam position sensor, and some of the main harness. since then i have either replaced parts or upgraded them. the car does need a tune as where the 50 trim threw it off a bit. THE CAR IS DRIVABLE JUST CONTRAY. I DRIVE IT EVERYDAY, I RECENTLY TOOK A 300+ MILE DRIVE THIS WEEKND ON LESS THAN A TANK OF GAS WITHOUT IT BEING TUNED. THE CAR IS RELIABLE JUST NEEDS A TUNE. i am really interested in clean jdm front integra's, a truck with heat ac 4 wheel drive, possibly some diesels. would really love to have a 87-93 foxbody, preferably a coupe car, but i will compromise. the car is white but from one of the previous owners had been in a spill an it has a whole red front end on it. car DOES DRIVE STRAIGHT AN HAS GREAT HEAT. price is negotiable an mods are below.
suspension:megan racing 32 way coilovers, camber plates, rear megan racing, tubular control arms, rear megan racing tie rods, white line sway bar, home made "nismo" look alike front strut bar, tension rods in the front with heim joints fully adjustable on both ends, and megan racing tie rods.

drivetrain= SR20DETmotor transmission harness and ecu. swap is done with the right parts. 52/62 trim turbo, log style top mount turbo manifold, 38mm jdm sport wastegate (have a 44mm hks wastegate to go with it.) 2.5 inch downpipe, full 3 inch straight pipe i have to go with it, fmic setup an charge piping, hks 1.2mm headgasket, arp headstuds, welded rear end.
electronics= hks evcIV boost controller all hard wired in, electronic boost gauge and thats it.

extras- two pignose (89-91 front lip) an other parts.

THE BAD= CAR NEEDS TUNED, BUT CAN STILL BE DROVE DAILY, NEEDS A SUNROOF, HAS A PLEXIGLASS ONE IN IT RIGHT NOW. IT HARDLY LEAKS. :mrgreen:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]