Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Trade my Two F-body TA's for a Ls-1, 6 speed car or ????????
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:46 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

I have 2 very nice Trans am's for trade. One is 100% complete and needs nothing. One needs finished. Below i enclosed all the info you need.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1991 Pontiac Trans Am Convertible. The car was just painted Black with 4 layers of clear a few weeks back. This car is extremely clean, not just clean. The under body of this is in excellent condition. 132,000 miles, 305 V-8 engine with Magnaflow exhaust, sounds great. Automatic Trans with Overdrive. The car runs excellent. Just had a brand new Tan Convertible Top installed under 30 days ago. The car is fitted with the Gold 16" inch GTA Honeycomb Wheels. Rear tail lights are tinted. The interior is in excellent condition for being all original. Only 550 F-body Convertibles were made in this year. Needs nothing.

1983 Trans Am converted into K.I.T.T. for the television series KNIGHT RIDER. The car is extremely clean for being 26 years old. 305 V-8 all chromed out, 4 barrel Edelbrock carb with Edelbrock Performer intake. Dual Exhaust. Starts right up and runs great. Super Rare TURBINE rims with brand spanking new Tires, Bowling Ball style hubcaps, just like KITT. Turbo style hood, new windsheild, new Vented trans am fenders. Rob Louisel custom K.I.T.T. front nose piece, K2000 Red Led Scanning Light, Original KNIGHT RIDER style PMD seats recovered in BRAND NEW Black Leather. Loaded with power options, Jvc radio, very nice interior and 100% there. The car is currently in primer. I have over 6 grand into this car.

NEEDS:

2 doors, scanner and paint.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]