Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: EXCLUSIVE!!!! DO NOT TRADE OR DEAL WITH THIS GUY... THANKS
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:57 am 

VIEW MY 83 TOYOTA SUPRA AND SEND ME AN OFFER SO I CAN WARN EVERYONE... THANKS
ITS A JOKE FOR A FRIEND OF MINE I MADE IT UP AND SENT HIM THE OFFER. He don't know it yet we are on our way back from virgina now we just drove all the way to virgina and waited on a guy with a 2000 mustang gt he wanted to trade us for his Dodge 4x4. We sat a a truck stop for 5 hours and waited on the guy to bring the car. He called us and said he couldn't drive it that he was going to have to trailer it because the starter went out this morning. We told him to push it off it is a 5 speed. he said he couldn't that he was just going to trailer it. So when he got to us the mustang was locked up. DANG RIGHT YOU CAN'T DRIVE IT OR PUSH START IT..... Thanks bro we needed a good laugh after what we went through today.

Tell all your friends and people you know that get on mautofied to send me an offer for the 83 supra so I can forward out what happend so no one will trade or end up with his pos mustang. Here is his link to his mustang send him an offer and dog him out. CUT AND PASTE LINK... THANKS

http://www.mautofied.com/2000-Ford-must ... 100283323/

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]