Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Tein lowering springs for Mazda 3
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:35 pm 

Tein lowering springs for 2004-2007 Mazda 3. Avg Lower Drop Rate: Front 1.6"" (40mm), Rear 1.1"" (29mm)". $220 firm. I am selling these for a friend that just got moved to Japan. I'm also looking for Mazda 3 parts. I am building the car up for him, and he decided to go with coilovers. Need to get rid of them so I can get the coilovers, and get the car where we want it. I'm on a deadline, I need to have the car done by this March so when he gets home, it will be where he wants it. Due to time, and budget, I have only been able to get the exhaust, and odd and end stuff done. If you have built a 3 and know a little about them, let me know. This isn't my first build, but it is the first 3 I have done. So feel free to let me know, what you know. The $220 will cover the shipping charges. If you are in the area and would like to come pick them up, the price will be $200. These are brand new, still in the box with warranty papers, and installation instructions. The link is below. Thank you.

http://www.mautofied.com/_Springs/listing/100319731/

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]