Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Whats Happening to this site?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:58 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

wut the [censored] is wrong with these people posting there cars every [censored]ing day and making 6 free ads about there trucks just becuz its free dont mean u can make 6 of them is it just me or does this make other people mad too?

Post subject: Whats Happening to this site?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:29 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

yeah that pisses me off. I really like the site but there are very few people on here who are serious. I think most of the kids on here are just here to show off their stuff. Don't put on here if its not for sale. I think if they made you pay for using the site it would eliminate most of the bull[censored]ters and their offers. I'm a kid my self but I'm a serious seller and buyer/ trader. My mom and dad don't get involved in my deals. I make serious offers and gladly pay for the ads because that's my way of showing people I'm a serious seller or I wouldn't have wasted my time or money investing in the site. I say they need to make the ads cost money it would be the most effective way to make the site even better than it is. Just my opinion.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]