Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: 97 Tacoma For sale $3200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:26 pm 

The motor/tranny has 117,000 miles. Modifications include: cold air intake, Downey headers, 2.5" exhaust magnaflow stainless muffler/cat/resonator, electric fan setup.Runs great..has new alternator/water pump.

Bagged and trad body dropped 4" lays hard rocker. setup to lay 20s(22s in rear) suspension wise and sheetmetal wise. Backhalved w/ 2x3, SD superlift kit, Slam RE-7s all corners, 8 SMC 3/8 Valves with 1/2" line. Viar 480 comp with 5 gal tank and SMC water trap,slow down valves rear. Monroe shocks all corners.Rear has 89 pre-taco axle. Bio-Kustomz 2" handbuilt drop spindles w/ modified lower b/js. Custom upper arm mounts and bag brackets. Stock upper and lower arms. Air lift gauges, AVS billet switch box. Gas tank moved to rear of backhalf. ALL suspension componets hid under bed floor. Drilled and slotted rotors up front with ceramic pads and new shoes rear.
Body wise; gas door and tailgate handle been shaved but no filler.tag box is centered in the lower part of the tailgate.The roof was cut off for convertible a while back but welded back on. Its not pretty....no lie.
The wheels are included with the truck. they are 18x7.5" R1 Racing Hypes. The tires on them need to be replaced..they are bald.

The truck will include alot of extra parts:
New cab, Doors, Door panels,interior peices, tail light fillers, misc bolts and clips..etc truck is not a show winner but could be nice with more work. The suspension in the rear needs some attention as the bags are offset on the lower bars and have wore out the bushings in the lower arms badly. I have new bushings and lower bar brackets for it. front suspension works great, very nice looking and very functional. No bags rubbing anything.steering does need attention, maybe an anlignment? this truck will lay on a 20/22 combo no problem. could stand a new bed but this one is fixable for someone knowledged in body work. A majority of the sheetmetal needs work or to be replaced. it needs work.its a project.
You will have to come and get the truck and all the parts. I would like to keep the wheels for next truck so if you want to pay less for this project, $2700 for the truck and extra parts without the 18s in picture(with stock wheels). If it doesnt look like I am goint to sell, I will stock floor new cab and fix everything, price will then go up to $4500. NO TRADES. This truck does have potential. Give me a call(850)443-4775 or e-mail me tacon19s@yahoo.com and i can send you more pics.

Attachments:
75200733519PM66821.jpg
75200733519PM66821.jpg [ 74.22 KiB | Viewed 2798 times ]
115n.jpg
115n.jpg [ 114.49 KiB | Viewed 2798 times ]
1220201040643PM27761.jpg
1220201040643PM27761.jpg [ 116.13 KiB | Viewed 2798 times ]

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]